Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved it. There needs to be no shake-up with the cast b/c season three is going to be HOT. Ana v. Lea/Marysol v. Lea/Alexia v. Karent Adriana v. Joanna. . . Lisa caught an attitude w/ Ana & Adriana, Elsa reading Karent & Joanna, and the awkward tension between Lea and Adriana that I picked up on. . . Yeah, no casting shake up unless Alexia is promoted back to full-time HW.

• Members

Ana's hate towards Lea still seems like its coming out of left field to me as we didnt see any of that during the season.

Ana was being super bitchy. I didnt like her throwing Lisa attitude as Lisa did nothing to her

I liked Lea coming to Karent's defense. The women are treating her like a scarlet letter and it wasnt right

I loved Lisa calling those bitches out for what they did at ehr house and not apologizing to her. I cant believe its been so long and they never said sorry.

Elsa: "Im not talking to you Number Three" :lol: "Im not looking for a man; they look for me" I also liked when she said she's not married but then went "Oh yeah Im married!" when she was reminded

Alexa by far looked the best on the reunion. She blew all the others away

tumblr_mg30fhmfJ41ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mg30sojY6h1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mg2zi6POpF1ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_mg2zi6POpF1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

• Members

Oh who wants RoldolpHO's famewhoring a**? No one. He is officially back to being irrelvant as of today.

And again, Ana was justified when coming for Lea. She recently put out a statement stating that some producers and TWO fellow HWs told her that Lea was going after her. Ana, being a lawyer, did what she does best, she supposedly hired a private eye, and dug into Lea's past, which is clearly true because Roy (Lea hubby) filed an injunction. Suspect much...??

And if Lisa want stanning for Karent or Lea, two s*it stirrers, her cat lady faced behind wouldn't've gotten the business from Ana. Trick should've stayed in her lane.

Regardless, Ana won Andy/Bravo over at her tryout, thus landing her a firm spot on Season three. Haters will be pressed and her lovers will be thrilled. That's the world of Housewives for ya!