Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I'm Team Ana because I do feel she was the most reasonable throughout the season. She was nice to her friends and made an effort with others. I hate that Lea had to pull an Adrienne and gets lawyers involved so we didn't get to see the reunion as intended. The preview clip showed Ana with an envelope, but Ana said we won't see what's inside now. There was a pretty interesting post on a blog that showed Lea got so worked up over Ana's comments and couldn't defend herself against any of them. Of course it's all edited out so all you see is Ana relentlessly "bullying" Lea. Also, the comment people THOUGHT was about RJ, was in response to one of Lea's blog posts which went on and on about how Ana's daughters don't know how to act in social settings and what potty mouths they had. Of course that was edited too so it looks like she was picking on RJ.

This blog also has new quotes from Ana's ex-husband to give perspective on the Lea thing.

Full Article: http://allthingsrh.com/behind-the-ana-quincoces-lea-black-feud-robert-rodriguez-speaks-out-exclusive-details/

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They had good ratings the weeks they aired behind RHOA and the first part of the episode where Joanna got slapped but overall they have been below 1 million most of the season, which is acceptable for maybe Top Chef or Millionaire Matchmaker, but RHODC got canceled with higher ratings than that. There has been good buzz about it and none of the ladies are in position to command big salaries so I guess they will try another season,and maybe put it on a new night.

• Members

RHODC was pure politics in terms of it's cancellation. It did very well and obviously repeats well since Bravo constantly is showing season long marathons. RHOM didn't have great ratings, but I think it did it's job of establishing itself well enough that Bravo will renew it. I would expect them to probably dump two and add two. Karent is the likely choice to go because she isn't interesting enough on her own and they'll need someone new to stir up the drama.

• Members

Just looking at her, I bet she'll already have given birth by the time the next season films. We still have a good 3 or 4 months of the show airing and they usually take a break before they start the next season. Maybe they'll give Phaedra a special. Would be a hit as crazy as she gets with her parties.

• Members

Oh no wonder... I saw a few more of those on The YBF and she definitely stayed towards the back. I remember I couldn't stand her initially but she has slowly became one of my favorites.

tumblr_mdpds3tAFm1ql5yr7o3_250.gif

tumblr_mdp6fskTqt1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdp6fskTqt1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

Oh Phaedra... and LMAO at Cynthia's face when she walks up before she proceeds to make it rain with the girls.