Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know -- she's not famous enough for all that. I think prior to the 2000s there's quite a few famous Miss USA/America contestants that I can recall and that's Halle Berry, Kelly Hu & Vanessa Williams (there's a couple more) but i like that these women don't have to continuously say that they were once Miss Whatever (granted I do think winning something like that is an accomplishment... but damn no one wants to hear it all the damn time.

I could not stop laughing when Kordell & Porscha were trying to discuss the ins and outs of Miss USA and Miss America.... they are two different things (Yes, Kordell) but USA goes on to compete in Universe. I need to see that again so I can LMAO.

Edited by London

• Members

LOL....at Kenya calling Porsha, Little Girl bc thats exactl what she is..

Little Girl's makeup in her interviews is downright atrocious

I like seeing Nene and Kandi close, like when Nene went to her room for the recap. Quite refreshing. "When we had other girls in our circle, like Kim and her wig" :lol:

Good on Kenya for apologizing. She didnt have to even if she didnt mean it

:lol: at Nene's aerobic class

LMAO at Kenya giving Cynthia an audographed book from Vanessa William. READ bitch. Thats some passive aggressive ish. I have to say Kenya has been the best thing for Cynthia. Girl is FINALLY showing fire and stepping outside of Nene's shadow as this is her fight and she isnt merely echoing Nene's sentiments. Cynthis is handling her well and i find their feud more entertaining than Little Girl trying to start drama with Kenya. Speaking of which, Cynthia looks FIERCE in her new confessional shots in that purple dress

• Members

IT REALLY IS! Girl needs to learn her damn colors. When she was saying how Kenya looked like a raisin....all I could look at was her eye shadow and how it was not complimenting her face. Her weave game is on point... that's the only thing I stare at when she is on the screen.

LMAO right -- when Nene said that about Kim I could not stop laughing.

Edited by London

• Members

I found it very telling that Kordall, Porsha's HUSBAND, was the only one who called her out on her shyt-stirring and he wasn't even there! He knows his wife! And the nerve of her to act like she didn't pressure Kordell into marriage when we know she was just a brokedown video ho and aspiring butt model. I will always be Team Kenya because I truly feel she's done nothing to Porsha and is an easy target because she's over the top. She always makes good points (which everyone seems to miss) that she has made a name for HERSELF and isn't name-checking her husband or her grandfather's legacy. She has her own and it goes beyond Miss USA.