Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Porsha Williams-Stewart she married to a retired NFL player and is granddaughter to a famous civil rights leader in ATL.

Kim is only going to be recurring this season bc she was pregnant again and barely filmed with any of the ladies. I have to admit it is a little sad seeing Nene the last orginal standing even tho Sheree and Kim were never my favorite people.

Keshia Knight Pulliam was rumored to have filmed some stuff but will prob end up on the cutting room floor or some throwaway scenes as a friend of Nene.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They've been 3 for quite some time now. They just have too many franchises now and the seasons go on for nearly 20 episodes so they to put them on concurrently. Its odd though that BH and ATL are premiering at the same exact time as usually they would do a better job at staggering them. I think they could cut the seasons back to about 12 episodes max to alleviate some of this as well

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I think the long seasons are fine on the better shows. With Beverly Hills it absolutely worked last season and I think New York and Atlanta can sustain long seasons as well. New Jersey is the only show I think struggled from an extended season. Even in season one I felt there was so much filler getting to the table flip. That show is all about one big event and everything leading up to that. THeir personal lives are not interesting.

Going back to Miami, I still don't fully understand the way they launched it. In the old days they'd always launch a new housewives series after a reunion episode of the previous series. I understand none of the shows were ending, but why not put a special New Jersey episode prior to Miami? As it stands, you have two popular franchises doing very well in the ratings and ALSO leading up to their finales. There is no need to watch Miami if you aren't already a fan. I figured once New Jersey ended maybe viewers could sample it, but now the focus will be on Beverly Hills and Atlanta. Once again, it runs the risk of being lost in the shuffle.

• Members

There's no ATL trailer? sad.png

I highly doubt they're going to let Miami fail after giving it a reboot. If ratings don't improve they will have an episode on a "special night". I think it will be the RHONJ reunion, the reunions are always the highest rated episodes of the season for NJ. I doubt they'll move it behind one of them permanently. If it can't stand on its own it wouldn't be worth keeping for them.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I read, sorry dont have the link, that as someone posted above Kim is basically a friend of because she was prego and didnt film a lot this season by request. She did get paid her full salery tho and is likely to film another mini-spinoff to air between this season and next, but she didnt partake in any of the promo pics/shoots/etc for this season and is expected to return full time next season. I have to say, i think that is really respectable on both ends. Bravo for agreeing to it, and her for putting her family first. Girl has come a LONG way!

• Members

LMAO! Andy Cohen is sick. On WWHL he randomly asks Marysol, "Did you have a facelift?" And she seemed so shocked and said she was only 45 which is too young for a facelift. Then Ana said "wrong cast member" and Marysol said Lea got a facelift lol. It was hilarious. And Alexia being the peacemaker went on about how beautiful Lea's face was.

They let loose. It was a fun appearance.

• Members

I read that too, though I don't remember confirmation that she'd be back full-time for season 6. I'm guessing this will be Kim and NeNe's last season, as their 5 season contract will be up (or am I imagining that 5-season-contract thing?) and they're both ready to move on.

I would think that her salary would be reduced this season for that very reason that she didn't film much and didn't participate as much. If I were the other ladies, I would protest to that, especially since she's the 2nd highest paid lady there.

• Members

What a fun day for Bravo/RH fans! I can't wait for the premieres in November!

Very interesting - if you go to Bravo's website, there are 9 Beverly Hills ladies listed in the bio section, which includes Camille and a woman named Marisa Zanuck. She even has a professional photo and everything. They aren't calling them 'Friends of the Housewives' - they are included in the Housewives bios with all the other ladies. Same with Kim Zolciak on Atlanta's website. Interesting!

Also, I can't wait to see Atlanta's promo! I'm hoping now that they have 2 new cast members, they will re-do their opener... nothing about Season 4's intro was different - taglines/photos/etc - nothing.

Btw, I meant to ask - are the Miami ladies holding mojitos in their opener now? Didn't they have champagne flutes during Season 1? First series/first time to change what the ladies are holding in the openers.

I wonder what Bravo will air on Sunday nights in October to fill the void between NJ and Atlanta... surely they won't air Reunions and NJ Lost Footage for 5 weeks.