Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ doesnt feel like season 3 to me anymore. It did at first but they've moved onto to different stuff. Jaqueline's story is no longer about Ashley. The Caroline/Jac vs Teresa wasnt the focal point of season 3. It only reatred its head in the final episode, almost more like a preview of things to come and thats where they are at now. Teresa and Melissa/Joe have patched things up so the focus with them isnt about a constant back and forth fighting. The first few episodes was a bit of a transition but I feel its morphed into its own thing

NY

Just washed it and Sonja and Ramona came across so trashy and embarassing.

tumblr_ma77fdmdxz1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_ma74quHxi81ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ma7aqffDxJ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Oh I thought Aviva came off like trash. I felt so hurt for Sonja in particular, who seemed to like Aviva and really didn't do anything. Aviva kept going on and on and the various reactions were kinda odd. I also think Ramona handled herself better than I'd expect. She didn't fly off the handle and tried to calm things several times. Something hilarious is that all season Aviva has carried herself with a smug confidence in the press, even her blog last week was praising her craziness. Now this week she's apologizing profusely because everybody called her out on her bad behavior lol.

• Members

I thought Aviva was wrong in attacking Sonja and lumping her in with the white trash comment and I definetly understand why Sonja was then hostile to her bc thats not soemthing you can take back. I did think however Sonja's behavior the episode was deplorable, getting filthy drunk and stripping down. She acted like some college student on spring break and she's about 30 years older. She did come across trashy and was providing validity to Avivia's comment

• Members

I thought Aviva needed to CALM THE F DOWN. Seriously - I understand being hurt a little because you went through something so "traumatic" and they barely planned for her arrival and didn't even get out of the pool. But like Heather said (whom I love!) - Enough already! She was like a broken record, and the fact she wanted everyone to kiss her husband's feet was disgusting. Aviva really lost some points with me these last two weeks.

I just LOVE Carole and Heather - that's all.

I thought Luann needed this juicy storyline, even though it has put her relationship in jeopardy. I can't wait for the reunion so she can once and for all be grilled on it. I want to know what Jacques thinks.

NJ - I thought that was tacky and dumb for the producers to keep Dina's stumble in the episode. She lost all credibility to me (meaning, if someone wasn't familiar with Season 1, or like the previews suggested, she is this big figure with the NJ series... and then she trips on arrival and it's supposed to be this funny thing). They should have left that out.

• Members

who said it, i dont remember, i think vivia but it was spot on about how sonja and ramona didnt want any men because they didnt want any witness to their behaviour, and really if aviva hadnt taken such issue with it i doubt we would have seen a lot of it.

i predict luanns last ditch effort to save her job worked, but only one of sonja or ramona will return next season.

• Members

Miami. Wow! This has tons of potential. It has this chic, fiery telenovela feel to it, and I love it. Based on the premiere and previews for the season, I bet no relationship lasts! Haha - tons of drama. Not only the housewives, but this series now has a ton of supporting characters. Should be very interesting!

Unfortunately, I just checked the ratings. Very flat - barely over 1 million viewers and a 0.5 in 18-49 :( NYC has been hitting 1.9ish viewers lately with a 0.8. Of course NJ has been close to 3 million this season.

• Members

I'm hopeful Miami will improve in ratings as the season airs. I think they should've premiered it after a New Jersey episode. RIght now the first season was a huge flop and then it had a lot of badwill initially because of replacing NYC. It's going to be an uphill battle, but it'll hopefully spark mid-season. It took NYC until St. Barth's to find rating success.

• Members

I saw Miami today and finally it feels like a housewives show. I liked how they treated this more like a brand new series and it didnt have the stench of the unfocused season 1 at all.

tumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o1_250.giftumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o2_250.giftumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o3_250.gif

tumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o4_250.giftumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o5_250.giftumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o6_250.gif

tumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o7_250.giftumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o8_250.giftumblr_madthqfzgI1qg5ea1o9_250.gif

I do think though that there are too many hos. 7 is too much and I wish they had cut Leah. I HATE her laugh. Very irritating. I didnt realize Alexia had gone through the troubles she did. Was she dropped by the show or was it her decision to play a much smaller role? Would make sense since it seems like they described her as being more of a hermit

Out of the new chicks, I like Ana. Loved Jonanna from DWTS, but she comes across as a self centered bitch here. I think I could still like her and find enjoyment though. Not feeling Lisa at all. She rubs me the wrong way

tumblr_mad96wmTTt1qfdz7ro1_400.gif

Marysol is boring on her own and I convinced the only reason she got kept was bc of her mother, the self proclaimed bruja...lol. Elsa was cracking me up in that segment about the dog

tumblr_mad7bmXE1o1qfdz7ro2_500.png

tumblr_macs35u8vd1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I love the housekeepers!

• Members

Mama Elsa totally cracked me up too. Last season I was on the fence with her. This season, you can tell she's more of a focus (especially because Andy likes her and Marysol got a divorce - not much story). This season, she seems to have improved her English a bit, or at least has been coached to use it more often. The dog and sand cleansing bit was hysterical.

Joanna seems like a spoiled bitch - not sure I'll like her. Her sister sure brings some drama too.

What was up with Lea being rude to Lisa? Lisa reminds me of Daisy from the VH1 family... she looks like she doesn't belong to the RH elite, but she seems fun anyway.

I think Alexia chose to be in a limited role because of her son.

I can't wait to see the drama with the Latin soap star (who is cute!) - Karent seems delusional about his escapades. At least her mother seems to be catching on.