Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Don't watch but I saw that RHONY hit a season high Monday with 1.9 million viewers.

RHONJ reunion films Friday and apparently the hags are planning a 4 on 1 with Teresa

http://www.allabouttrh.com/exclusive-when-will-the-rhonj-reunion-tape-details-on-the-ladies-plans/

Also Andy has on his FB to submit questions you want to be answered by the husbands (minus Al Manzo)

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh snap next week Melissa is EXPOSED! The previews look good. Kim was all over it. Cant wait

IA, this week's show was a snoozer. I expected more from Dina's appearance but she stayed out of the drama, hence why it was a snooze.She did look fab though. Loved her saying that if Teresa talks sh-t about her in her book, she'd F her up....LOL.

• Members

Catching up-

NJ: Nothing to say because I cant even force myself to watch this show anymore, though Teresa seems to be getting even more vile and disgusting with each episode from the promos.

NY: Ramona & Sonja are white trash, honestly. A perfect phrase for them. While Aviva was overselling the thank you reid he is jesus mantra she kept spewing, ramona and sonja were already plotting on how to force him to leave and were very rude, but thats who they care. What says the most about them is the Carole thing, the onw-two of them not caring/realizing why she got upset at lunch as people are talking about crashes and about how they ditched her boyfriends concert, the entire reason for being here, to go get trashed and talk [!@#$%^&*] on everyone. I loved the way she just walked away from them. truly awful people. Heather is awesome too, love her.

Miami: Zero interest.

• Members

I just finished Miami and that was an excellent premiere. I'll be very curious for the first two or three episodes ratings. Like RHONY, they had a complete cast overhaul, but they decided to use this episode to introduce us to the new housewives and set up the storylines for the season. With New York we started mid-story and were given no introductions into the lives of the new housewives. They almost made it seem like this was a regular season. I think that is a big reason the ratings were low in the beginning. Miami got it right so far, now they just need to hope viewers find them.

I found the production values to be what I've come to expect from Beverly Hills and Vancouver. Atlanta & New Jersey will seriously have to step things up next season. Everybody looked to have a good amount of money and I liked the variety in how they all lived and the ages of the wives. It looks like a good mix. Marysol and Elsa were classic as usual, a real life Grey Garden's. I felt for Elsa when she mentioned her bad plastic surgery. It makes me sad when people make fun of her because it's obvious that wasn't the result of excessive plastic surgery and even then, that wasn't her intended result. For her face to look like that someone screwed up big time. Hopefully they reveal what really happened during the season. I was a bit worried when she fainted though. She fainted again at the premiere party a couple days ago. I hope her health is okay.

It looks like Lea, Karent & Joanna are going to be the drama-filled ones this season. I'm on the fence about Adrianna. I've always liked her so I hope she doesn't disappoint me. Lea does seem awfully conceited and self-centered so far. She was very rude when meeting Lisa. Speaking of, I found Lisa to be fabulous. She looks like a pretty Adrianne Maloof, but she's completely different and her own person. I hope she brings the FUN element.

Overall, I think they have something special and I hope it's a success. After skipping New Jersey, it'll be nice to have another HWs series to watch.

• Members

Heather: I saw Sonja's nipples and vagina so much on that trip, I thought I should start petting and feeding them.

This BITCH. I love Heather now. She and Carole are prob my favorite NY housewives and, like Heather, I could see both sides in the Aviva vs. Ramonja row which was infantile in the extreme and hit new levels of hysteria. I don't have anything to say except that Mario is probably booking Ramona into a "spa" as we speak. Sonja's drunkeness really reflects how unhappy and alone she feels. At the end of the day it is the clash of two types of personality -- loud-mouthed, rude, party girls vs. Aviva's self-obsessed, tight-assed homebody. End of.

Carole is so... sigh. Awesomeness. And St Barts trip really revived the show. This is what it should have been like 5 episodes ago.

RHoNJ by contrast is just... done.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I always said this would happen with New Jersey. This is just a 45 episode 3rd season. I was sick of it at the end of season 3, so why would I be interested in another season with the exact same storylines? They should've had two new housewives minimum just so we could get a variety. It's like B&B with the Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle. We get it--everybody hates Teresa, what else ya got?!

• Members

I also think filming the majority of the new season with the other one airing is going to hurt things. Obviously they're watching last season and reacting to things they saw, but they don't come straight out and say it. It's very confusing. I hear the reunion this year is dull because it's mostly a rehash of old stuff, but it was obvious that was going to happen. Last seasons reunion was enough for this year as well.