Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

If I were Teresa I would have forgotten to include Kathy too :lol: Kathy is so sad trying to create some drama for herself. Girl bye!

I can't believe the horrible things Joe Gui said to Teresa. He called her a bitch, c-nt and retard all in a two minute time frame. Smh. Really don't know what to say.

Everything else. Boring. I would drop it if I wasn't so far into the season. These people have nothing interesting going on.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Teresa's complete and utter patheticness when it comes to Joe is hard to watch. I'm at the point where I don't feel sorry for her. She's asking for the misery that being with Joe is causing her. IMO, despite Caroline being a meddling troublemaker who holds a lethal grudge once you cross her, I do feel it's her issues (denial, etc) with Joe that have led to so many of her problems in her other relationships.

• Members

Call your wife a retard and she begs you to have sex with her in public, on camera, during a birthday lunch. Only teresa. Shes disgusting and he is vile and they are perfect for eachother. Her defense of him in the tabloids is sick.

Caroline knows who Teresa is and has her number.

Next week looks good, but then again every promo looks good.

• Members

I saw the preview for today's NYC and Avivia pops off! Man is that gonna be good

NJ

Did Teresa and Joe really have sex in the field? I thought there was just intense making out

Kathy is soo irrelevant its not even funny. I have no problem with Teresa disregarding her

Liked seeing Jacqueline doing Teresa's hair. I miss their friendship

• Members

Really? Caroline claims she has "no time for drama" but she is mad now that everyone is cordial with Teresa. She tried to tell Jacq she (Jacqueline) isn't happy now that she is friends with Teresa again and when she couldn't do that she turned to Kathy to plant seeds of doubt in her mind. Caroline is vicious, disgusting and self righteous. I can't stand her. What has Teresa really done? Write a cookbook? Throw away some cookies? Forget to mention someone in a toast? This Teresa vs the World has really been blown out of proportion and has ruined the show. I don't think Teresa is 100% right but she isn't 100% wrong either.

Oh and I hate Richie. He claims he doesn't give a f-ck about Teresa he was looking over, under and around the bushes to see where Tre and Joe went. Really? And he disgusted me when he said Joe doesn't want Teresa in the bedroom why would he want her in the vineyard. That was a low blow and totally unnecessary..

I feel so bad for Teresa, she sounded so delusional when she said her and Joe bonded. She needs to leave if not for her then her daughters.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

And funny how when the Gia incident happened at the field day event Lauren said she wished that it could "JUST BE US" and there would be no drama. But if the Manzo's stayed home this trip would have been fine. Caroline's NEED to have everyone against Teresa is about to turn the tide of the trip :rolleyes:

And what was with the Manzo kids crying? You would think Caroline was dying. Lauren said she misses her mom after a few hours. WTF? What grown persoon says that?

• Members

LOL basically! Caroline knows that Tre is selfish and all abotu her and she will only jurt Jac, and as we already know, she does LOL!

I kinda felt bad for Kathy, Tre ince again makes a toats, which is all about HER, and thanks all the woman there except her cousin sitting right next to her, it was so foul that everyone at the table noticed it. You can bet you dollar if the roles were in reverse and Kathy made a toast and thanked all the woman and didnt mention Tre, she wouldve had a ish fit!

As for JoGui, I dont feel bad for Tre at all, she is gettign what she gives and good for her!

• Members

Why did she need to mention Kathy? Did she mention Rich, Chris, Albie, Lauren, Vito, Greg or Al Sr.? She spent the most time with Joe and Melissa of course she would mention them and the Caroline shoutout was half assed and only bc of their birthday. It is what it is. Kathy's irrelevant ass just wants to be in drama. She won't even ask Tre if she left her out on purpose but instead will act passive aggressive toward her. GMAB! :rolleyes:

• Members

LMAO Eric! Your post on Kathy reminded me of this pic from Basketball Wives. The role of Teresa will now be played by Tami; Kathy is played by Meeka and the role of me, laughing at the whole thing is played by Royce

bdQsj.jpg

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I agree with all of this, esp not feeling bad for Teresa. When you reward, defend, encourage shitty behavior, you get what you get to be honest. She isnt stuck in this, she chooses to be in it because she loves it: the drama, the attention, the pitty. She is as shitty of a person as he is and the only victims here are those poor kids.

• Members

I enjoyed Ramona and Sonja last season and was all on Teram Blonde, I can;t with these two woman this season, they are out of their everloving minds LOL! LOVE Heather and Carole.

Aviba is passive agressive and I dont like her. LOVED it when Heather cracked her in the face with the fact that she didbnt invite her on her trip but is still biotching bout Heather not inviting Ramona.LOL!

• Members

Sad news... Jac's 3-year old son (that she was pregnant with during Season 1's reunion) has officially been diagnosed with autism. Thankfully Jac is getting very involved with the autism community and raising awareness!!!

http://www.eonline.com/news/339993/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-s-jacqueline-laurita-has-son-with-autism

I guess this could give Jac a storyline for next season if she wishes to put it on the show...

• Members

Oh my god how sad especially since we saw her struggles with trying to be a parent again. I'm really interested in her sharing her story and more intrigued with that over fighting with Teresa. It would be neat if this actually helped them patch things up and I had Teresa reaches out to her