Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Couple other things about NYC... I thought it was weird how they didn't give any personal insight into the 3 new women's lives. I figured they'd gradually do it throughout the 90-minute episode, but alas it never came to be; they acted like the 3 new ladies have been there all along. And some of their comments about the 3 existing castmembers were very judgmental right off the bat, even about tiny little things. It felt like Bravo brought on new women just to complain about the already-established women. It definitely felt like a "new" New York, as the episode was titled.

I wanna say it reminded me of when Saved by the Bell: The New Class (yes, I would watch that!) would take out 3 characters every year and replace them with new characters and then go on their merry way like nothing had changed, even though it had.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Jill was a controlling bitch who was completely polarizing to viewers by the end of the 4th season. In fact, I could see her being polarizing to the crew as well.

Kelly was completely delusional and hypocritical. Like, she went on & on about being bullied in season 3 (she wasn't) and then in season 4, she joins in on the bullying right along with leaders Jill & Luann. And of course, Kelly picks on the weakest and easiest target, Alex, who gets nervous and sometimes has trouble getting her thoughts out. Kelly would take advantage of that and steamroll right over what she was saying.

As for Alex, I don't think she really deserved to be fired, except that BRAVO wanted to rearrange the show a bit and make it, IMO, a little more about wealth & glamour, which Alex and Simon were more on the cusp of. Plus, with 3 new personalities to get to know, they probably didn't want to waste much time on Alex. I wish she was at least made a "friend of the housewives" this season.

Me too. I didn't like her at first, but she grew on me toward the end of season 2 and through seasons 3 and 4.

• Members

Like last season, this was a troublesome season to film. They DID ask Alex to return as a Friend of the Housewives with the idea that she'd become a full housewife if one of the new wives didn't work out. She turned them down, either wanting to return full stop or not at all. Then they sent the housewives on multiple trips and extended filming (which the original housewives boycotted at one point) to try and get better footage.

• Members

It's too bad she didn't get off her high horse and agree to it. She would have been perfect in that role and had a chance to come back as a regular and film in future seasons. Pick your battles, Alex. You don't have a product yet that's taken off, so keep riding the wave however and to wherever it takes you.

• Members

You know, I can't fault her for just moving on. It takes balls, because like you said, she's NOT established yet. She's grown so much from the social climber in season one. I appreciate that she's used the show and knows when to move on.

This is the worst news ever. She was brilliant.\

• Members

tumblr_m56pvj0zUJ1r3gklmo1_500.png

NJ

I always wondered who Rosie was and why she was always around. I thought she was just a cousin to the family and didnt realize she was Kathy's sister. The kids didnt know she was a lesbian? It was rather obvious to me even before they came out with it in the last episode. They are old enough to figure it out

tumblr_m53qjg4efQ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m53ppkQiqY1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_m53nrkPzR81ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m53nsqsegw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m55lh8Bn3H1r4uwzko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m55jy5z1fP1qdcoz9o1_500.jpg

Somenoe tell this bitch she is too old for this style

That is like the best news ever! She was the worst on Vancouver for me!

• Members

I'm finally watching the NYC premiere and it has potential, but it seems too fast so far. They jump in with Aviva meeting LuAnn, then immediately into Sonja's party, then immediately introducing Heather and Carole and the approach is like they've been there forever and it doesn't work. I need an adjustment period. I need them to show me the new girls home lives before they start showing how they entertain. It feels very mid-story and poorly edited. With that said, I'm instantly LOVING Carole. Her outfit at Sonja's party was flawless and she's a firecracker. Aviva is kinda annoying a tiny bit, but I fully expect to love her.

I still stand by my sentiment that something is missing. They should've kept Alex for sure and I'm thinking maybe even Jill. Then let the three new girls duke it out for new HW and have one (or two) as a Friend ofthe HOusewives for now.

• Members

LOL....we dont call her the Kim Richards of Canada for no reason

NYC

Oh god, I cant stand NYC's Heather. I want to like her but she truly is a Debbie Downer. Why must she tell everyone about everything thats gone wrong in she and her family's life? Out of the 3 new women, Aviva seemed like she will be the best addition. Have no opinion on the other one

LuAnn is a drama queen. She looks to be turning into the Jill of this season. I think she's overblowing the Ramona drama the way Jill did with Bethenny.

OC

Im watching the first part of the vacation episode now and Heather is winning major points with me. She is finally starting to feel like a housewife. I LOVE the contempt she has for Alexis. Heather comes across very intelligent for me and a bit above these women and I get a kick at how she has little tolerence for Alexis' stupidity. Thats how I would be bc I can totally relate. Speaking of which IA with Tamra when she said who the hell would travel 13 hours both way to travel only to stay for 2 days? Alexis is a dumb dumb and I loved Heather calling her out on her excuses bc she also has young children, no live in nanny and her husband works

Edited by Cheap21