Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I disagree. Teresa MAKES this show. Love her or hate her, the show became successful (in large part) because of her.

Prostitution whore, Country Club, bankruptcy, Christening, etc.

I find Kathy interesting. She'd be better is she stayed away from Teresa.

S4 started shooting because Teresa's bankruptcy trial was to be featured. That's not happening, since the Giudices withdrew the bankruptcy filing.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Interesting about Caroline and how Bravo was upset that they didnt bring the drama. And showing private footage to the ladies on what each other is saying behind one another's back...WOW! Too bad both ladies gone now, because I would've liked to have seen the drama and wrath Tre unleashed on them in season 5 and also whether or not Kathy and Melissa would've formed an alliance with Caroline and Jacqui or would've formed an alliance with Tre. Now I'm curious to see which if any new housewives they bring into the fold?? Something tells me Kim D, Tre's new BFF might be one of them. Martha Byrne, who played Lily on As The World Turns recently took to twitter talking about all the RHONJ news and gossip, which leads me to wonder whether or not she is being courted or is interested in joining for season 5.

• Members

Wll, it's too bad. RHONJ was may favorite out of the entire RH franchise, precisely because these women felt more "real" to me. I loved Caroline, Dina, Jacqueline and Danielle. This season, however, has been a crashing disappointment and Sunday's epi was a sad illustration of that. Part of it is because Danielle and Dina are gone; part of it is that Jacqueline and Caroline have checked out in all but name. Part of it is this incessant focus on the Gorga-Giudices, all of whom are famewhores. Melissa "praying" to ThankYouJEEsus before she goes to plug that song she lipsynchs to? GMAFB. I'm not too interested in the antics of the Manzo Boys and Gorgeous Greg, either, but I guess they had to do something to fill the Jacqueline/Ashley-sized hole left in the season. I would like to see more of Caroline and her husband Albert who has the best bitchface of any straight man I have ever seen. I would also like to see more of Kathy, Rich and their kids, Kathy comes across so much better when she is interacting with people she truly loves.

Teresa's hatred and shenanigans are beyond stupid at this point. She is alienating everybody, hurting her children and God knows what is going on with Juicy Joe. I agree, WTGH, a little Kim G might also go a long way.

• Members

Either they are gonna end NJ or try and get a new cast and I think they'll do the latter although I wouldnt mind if they put it on the backburner and use this oppurtunity to try some new cities

I just saw the Punta Princess episode and Im so over Theresa as well. I dont hate her but she's Jill Zarin'ed herself this season.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Just by watching Tre and Melissa you can definitely tell that both are jealous of the other, Tre more so than Melissa I think. The ways they try and out do one another is well over the top. The whole Punta Princess crap was well crap. I like to be stylish and dress stylish at work (my co-workers can verify) but not to the extent Tre does. When Im at the beach its more of a swimsuit and ball cap or dressed like Melissa. I want to be comfortable and have fun. Who cares if everything matches!!! Tre is becoming obsessed with herself and maybe it is time for them to try some new blood or perhaps a new city.

• Members

I guess Andy Cohen is letting everybody know: don't bother showing up to the RH franchise unless you are ready to "make drama." The irony is that I think people tune in as much for the decent, "tentpole" housewives as much as for the bitch divas.

Speaking of bitch... Another day, another housewife for BH's Kyle to mean-girl. Does that woman like anybody apart from Taylor?

• Members

Kyle likes Lisa (so far anyway). I like Kyle. She doesn't take anyone's BS or empty flattery; she sees right through ya! Some people call her a sh!t-starter, but last season, that title went to Camille all the way!

Yeah, it's sad to see New Jersey fall apart, because I loved catching up on the first 2 seasons and it really got me fired up on it, but the past few months' episodes (holiday episodes up until now) have been a bunch of nothing; just endless bickering about the same thing, but not even a substantial fight. It's like they're fighting about nothing. We know that the *real* reason for the tension is the show itself, but they make it seem like it's some big family feud that began eons ago.

I definitely like the "tentpole" housewives; the ones who are more down-to-earth (Jacqueline) and who can see the big picture and give smart advice (Caroline). Caroline has always been my favorite (I love how she handled Kim G in season 2 and earlier this season), although the behind-the-scenes dirt that she doesn't actually approve of Albie's homosexuality is quite disappointing.

A few days ago, I tweeted to Andy Cohen: "I do believe we've reached the Moldavian Massacre in the Real Housewives phenomena... "

His response was: "I don't but that is a funny analogy"

I do think it's true though, this is where the decline begins...