Y&R: EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

• Members

From Moro at Soap City!

-Paul sees Lauren in the bomb shelter when the roof collapses enveloping Sheila in total darkness.

-Mikey hears Lauren's voice at her memorial service, turns and sees her before him.

-Sheila's exit is "shocking"

Thank God! Can't wait to see Michael and Lauren together again, and now that the Sheila threat is over they can finally be a happy couple again!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some shocking exit, it can't be soon enough though. I never wanna see Sheila on my screen again. Lauren and Mikey I don't see sparks flying in every which direction but they are tolerable. I will just be glad when this whole Sheila mess is over and done with and thank god its very very soon :)

• Members

It's all well deserved.... Jack Smith has ruined her to the point where she serves absolutely no logical purpose... we were promised a long term stay for her.... we never got it, we never got much of anything. It's all been a joke. Your hanging onto the original Sheila, the well written Sheila and the classis Sheila... this Sheila we have been subjected to the last few months is anything but classic Sheila. It was gimmicky, cartoonish, and so overblown it brought Y&R down off its pedestal that made it stand above the rest of the daytime world....

Archived