Suds Report

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I love the way this guy talks:

" If Dancing With The Stars was intent on hiring an ex-soap star, I bet they wish they could have gone after either Claywell or Evans."

In fact, after a lot of thought, in the end, I think this is probably the best thing that could happen to Claywell and Evans because they’re two talented, sexy, and smart actors. Hollywood will fall in love with both of them. So don’t cry for them. "

So once again, OLTL aren't the bad guys and are doing them a favour? They should fire EVERY talented or "sexy" actor!

• Members

Excellent point.

And I'm all for being optimisitic, but we can only hope that "Hollywood will fall in love with them" and they'll just hop from job to job. Maybe some more of Scott's brother's success will rub off on him. At any rate, it's still too soon to tie a cute little bow on this one and put it away on the top shelf.

• Members

Yeah quite a 180 from Nelson eh? Brett and Scott. I love them both, but I'm not sure how far either will go.

Scott, I think he's going to be typecast into gay roles. Not sure if anyone else saw his little guest appearance on a L&O a little while ago, but he was supposed to be this tatooed, rough, straight bar tender/owner, but all I saw was gay Oliver in tatoos. LOL

And Brett, except maybe land a role on another CW show, I think he'll end up on another soap opera likely. Of all the roles he's gotten, Kyle Lewis i think was the best one and was by far the most meaty role.

• Members

Scott did well in his role in "Confessions of a Shopaholic," and his brother just landed "Captain America," so I'm sure he will take advantage of his connections.

Brett has potential and if he's hungry enough I'm sure he will get other roles in primetime.

• Members

For the first time ever, I am genuinely confused by Nelson's behavior. He keeps careening back and forth between throwing these actors under the bus then acting like they're Rosa Parks. He starts the rumor about bad behavior then says they deny it then he starts calling out Valentini. It's like he's having a manic episode and Ambien blackouts at the same time.

And at the end of all this you have two actors who just keep getting bitchslapped everywhere they turn as if getting fired didn't suck enough.

• Members

I think Tea and Greg would be visually interesting, but I wonder if that's it. He's a bit of a snooze I'm afraid, but perhaps Tea would liven him up a bit, and perhaps Greg would make her a little less shrewish. But for real, I'd hate to see Greg get son'd by Todd. I don't want to watch Todd make another man, let alone the show's sole black man, his bitch. The writing will not be on Greg's side.

Archived