Y&R: Ashley Spoiler

• Members

Sorry if this is something that was already posted:

SOD.com

Y&R's Ashley Flees!

The baby drama action heats up this week in Genoa City: As Nick and Sharon begin to realize that Faith is their daughter, a desperate Ashley vows to prove the child is hers. "Everyone is sort of ganging up on Ashley and want her to face the truth," sighs Eileen Davidson (Ashley). A fed-up Ash decided to skip town with the tot — but will she make it? Read all about it in your new Digest

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course she won't. This is Shick's Divinely Sanctioned reunion child. I just wish Ashley's trauma wasn't being dragged out so long. After the year she's been through, I can't bear the thought of everybody putting her on CrazyWatch again.

• Members

No one in this story needed a new baby, but I much rather Faith be with Ashley. I hate that Cassie Faith is Shick's replacement Cassie and I haven't rooted for Shick to have their miracle child. Poor Ashley, at this rate people are going to think the only thing she did was go crazy.

• Members

Abby was meant to be Ashley's miracle baby.

I'm upset because the Newmans (yes, them -- I feel like blaming them for everything and global warming at the moment) will do that snotty rolling-eyes thing and bitch about how Ashley's going crazy again. Conveniently forgetting that it was TGVN and his psycho spawn which triggered this latest mess in the first place. Meanwhile, Shick, the world's most hopeless parents (heck, their only remaining child went to live in PARIS just to get away from them) will be gifted with yet another baby designed to paper over the Titanic-sized holes in their relationship. Not that Phick is much better, mind.

Archived