OLTL: Discussion for the week March 15

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, it's funny how we have instant animosity with Jessica and Blair, and how Blair was genuinely offended and didn't handle Jessica with kid gloves. What I'm wondering is if Jessica will "wake up" from all this, or be "integrated" with this new version of her former self. In other words, will she come to her senses or will this plot point with Blair for example have a lasting effect on Jessica's feelings about Blair. And has Jessica made any mention of her bf Kelly that I've missed?

• Members
Well I got why she was upset but then again I didn't. What else did she think Cristian was doing in the last 10 years? Did she really think he was preserving himself and only slept with Roseanna and Layla? This story is beyond bad. It's just stupid and lame. RC can't be writing this one.

How can it get worse? What are they going to do send the whole town back to school with memory loss?

Add Jessica to that list. Someone does not understand how to write for teenage women.

I don't know if this Jessica will care about her bf Kelly at all.

• Members

I realize that she has not been at all helped by her more recent writing, but I have never been attached to the character and I would not miss her. :( Don't kill her off though! Enough of that already.

Archived