OLTL: A few more exits?

• Members

I know just about all of the Evans family, except Terrell Tilford, is recurring (what about Destiny?), so we could always see them again, but according to Jamey Giddens, they're going, minus A Brain is Not a Foot, MD.

http://twitter.com/jamey_giddens

I wonder if we're going to get Greg/Layla. I'd rather Layla be with Brody, or with Cris, but then, I guess I should be surprised if she gets anyone.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does this mean they're writing out the Evans family, or will we just not see them again? Since they're recurring, I don't think there is any need to get rid of them. Just have them show up when needed.

It's a shame Greg is staying, though. Maybe he'll be bumped to recurring and only appear when a doctor is needed.

• Members

Y&R already fazing out the black people. Even CKLily isn't getting that much airtime. & I thought viewers that isn't black accepted her more in the role. I wonder if they complaining about her too now.

As soon as Cris dump Layla for HS Jessica. Layla will never be seen again. They won't even give her a good bye storyline like they gave Sara & the Arabic cop, or Adrainne. Christian probably move on to somebody else after he get dump by Remember Jessica.

• Members

So basically the Evans family is done and Greg too will be dropped to recurring, only uses as the token black doctor? Wow. This is really bad. Like Y&R bad. OLTL decided to revamp the cast by dumping all of the minorities? That is sick and racist. I feel like the used them to try and get some buzz and not they're getting kicked to the curb. I knew Destiny never had a shot with Matthew once Danielle arrived.

Archived