OLTL: A few more exits?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lovely that the only Evans character that SHOULD go, is the one sticking around. Though I will say, the Destiny/Matthew/Dani triangle was kind of painful at times. Well, A LOT of the time actually. I get the whole cutting the dead weight thing. Unfortunately, the wrong weight is being cut. Blah.

RC's days are numbered......

• Members

Greg is too old with Layla and they shouldn't be paired together just because they're both black. Keep Layla with Cristian and just get rid of Greg altogether. Bring back Larry Wolek as the go-to doctor at the hospital, and while you're at it, reinstate Dorian at the hospital too.

• Members

It was a racially tinged storyline. The white princess drives the black woman to madness. Made worse by the huge lack of chemistry between Antonio/Jessica, and Antonio being such a jerk.

I would like to see Dorian back at the hospital.

I couldn't tell because the whole thing was so sudden and so crazy. It's great that she wanted to leave but the exit was awful.

• Members

the weird thing is that they going to put Christan back with this cheating girl. who cheat on him with one of her white Knight Will. But he saw what she did to his Brother with her White knight Nash. & would he really fall for her again. What about White Knight Will comes back?

Instead of writing for Christian & Layla because they had potential they rather have the white knightress the same one who save his brother from his black girl. To save another latin lover from another black girl.

Archived