GH: Tragic Teen Secret-TV Guide Spoilers

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

aka "Please give me a job on 24, Joel Surnow."

Re: the spoiler. I love anything related to the Davis girls so... I'm pleased they've got some story coming. It would be nice to think that GH will take a victimisation story like this seriously. Though knowing my luck, we'll have Sonny and Jason swooping in to save the day. Can't wait for the obligatory scene where Carly tells Alexis it's all her fault. Cuz you know that's coming.

• Members

I must say, the GH writer's have been scribing this storyline very well and as realistic as can be. I really like it, and I'm excited for what's to come. Lexie Ainsworth will knock it out of the park, I know it. And I bet NLG will to, in her scenes with Sam, Sonny, and of course, Kristina.

What I am not excited for, is seeing Bradley Cole on my screen.

• Members

If this is done well, I think it could be very good. I hope that it doesnt turn into "Sonny and Jason kill Kiefer" but really, instead, focuses on Kristina's struggle to get through it, both emotionally and physically. And then I hope it really showcases Alexis' emotions as the mother of a sexually active abused teen, and I think could turn into a powerhouse story of conflict with Alexis/Kristina/Sam vs. Bauers...I want Sonny OUT OF THIS .... Though I wouldnt mind him having a heartfelt moment with Kris in the hospital or something.

Could be a great s/l. NLG will rock it. She always does.

• Members

I do like this storyline, however I wish Kristina really had no connection to Jason and Sonny. I know NLG and LA are going to be great, as is the guy playing Kiefer.

I can't help but dream of how much better this would really be if Ned was her father and it was Alexis and the rich Quartermaine's v. the Bauer's.

Archived