Y&R: Actress returns for one episode

• Members

Camryn Grimes Returns To Y&R

Camryn Grimes will reprise her role as Y&R's Cassie Newman for one day when Sharon (Sharon Case) and Nick's (Joshua Morrow) late daughter pays another ghostly visit on March 15. Let's not forget that it was Cassie, who on her death bed in 2005, predicted that her parents would have another daughter.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doesn't this just make Sharon look like an even bigger loser and all-around horrible mother that after the endless, endless scenes which told us she would be nothing without her miracle child, she got over baby Faith's death in about a day?

• Members

I am so so over this Cassie prophecy crap and Cassie herself. :rolleyes: They have managed to make a mockery of what this character once represented. Now I can't even remember how much I once loved this character, now I just feel nothing when I hear the name, well that's not entirely true, I feel a lot of apathy. :( They really shouldn't need to have to use "dead" or "not really dead" children or" trying to kill of living child" EVERY SINGLE time to try to drum up sympathy/or some type of chemistry for Nick & Sharon.

Instead of the show taking Cassie's death and honoring it by making her selfish deviant parents wise up and cherish their living child and taking care of him, instead of him fending for himself, they have managed to make Noah, who by the way, has real Newman blood running through his veins an afterthought.

Here's to hoping the Cassie rechargeable battery becomes obsolete sometime soon..UGH!!

Archived