GH: New opening credits online

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH's new open is terrible. It looks cheaps, the colors don't suit the show and the actors are moving too slow for the song. This is like a poorly executed version of the idea that B&B has going on. I do like the tighter body shots, but it's just soo poorly executed. Still glad we got an update.

Luke's kids look GREAT (especially Nathan Parsons).

• Members

Oh, Lisa LoCicero is the bomb and has been since she first burst onto GH. She has arguably THE most thankless part where she is villified by all and sundry. But she takes it all in her stride. When Olivia had that scene with Dante and told him "You respect me because I am your MOTHER. And when you take that stand next week, you respect yourself," I practically stood up and cheered.

And in her opening credits she is fronting like Joan C in a Dynasty opening. :wub: Oh, and did you guys see these GH anniversary photos a couple of days back? Miss Thang was wrapped up in a white bathrobe, her hair tumbling down, purring like a kitten.

This is THE best opening incorporating actors and background setting I have seen thus far. I love those mansion gates opening onto the house at the beginning, and Susan Lucci shaking her hair back as a glamorous woman climbs out of the swimming pool. Nice job, UKBoi!

Speaking of title cards, all they need is that original shot of that bolt of pink silk sliding open with "The Bold and the Beautiful." That gorgeous color is all I need. I hate the blue-grey current opening. It looks like a rainy day in Portland.

0.jpg

• Members

The classic opening above brought back some good memories. It is hard to believe that GH ever had so many black actors on contract.

IMO, NP looked horrible. He and BA are so unattractive that they should never had those close up shots.

LL is a gorgeous woman, but she tries too hard and her wardrobe makes her look like an aging hooker sometimes.

• Members

+1 It's horrid and it has been horrid from the day it premiered. I don't know what the hell they were thinking.

You mean the original credits style? Because I would SO love if they went back to that.

Actually, both Y&R and B&B need to go back to their famous openings (no drawings for Y&R, please).

• Members

:wub: :wub:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X_CgPwklP8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X_CgPwklP8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X_CgPwklP8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

What does everyone think of the beginning? How it pans in on the hospital? I mean i really LOVE it, but it looks like the skyline from NIGHTshift...It's not the original hospital (though the original hospital IS in the credits, AND we see an ambulance!)...Does everyone like that? I think it works.

Archived