General Hospital and the Ward Family's Return

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tom and Simone also have a son, and back in the early '90s when I watched I totally anticipated that little Tommy would be SORAS'd someday. Didn't happen. I remember Stephanie Williams standing behind the nurses station with a line or two, but it's the light-skinned Simone with cornrows that I remember the most. VR could definitely play her, but Simone didn't have the spunk and fire we're used to seeing from VR. They could of course change that if that's what they wanted having VR on board, but back then at least Simone was more of an Olivia than a Dru.

• Members

Lainey's supposedly on recurring but the last time she appeared was back when Liz and Lucky went to her for relationship counseling when GV was still in the role.

I'd like to see Matthew Ashford back as Tom Hardy. He is Liz and Steven's (step)uncle after all, and a SORASed Tommy would be nice too.

• Members

I wouldn't bet on the Q's getting a frontburner sl out of this. Heck i would be shocked if the Ward sisters last 6 months.

Jason being Zoe's Father would be awesome and would give the Q's something to do.

I was hoping Brooklyn would be brought back as Dante's childhood love.

I wish they would bring Richard Dean Anderson back as Liz's dad. She could be shot in could like heel her with a bag of chips and some duck tape and then take her to another planet via the Stargate.

• Members

Thus the problem with General Hospital and why it's kissin' the bottom of the ratings. The Quartermaines should always have a frontburner storyline, just like the Newman's on Y&R, the Chandlers on AMC and the Buchanan's on OLTL.

I wish Steve Burton would campaign to move his character back into the Quartermaine fold. He could hit another tree and regain his sanity when Keisha returns to GH.

I wish Rena Sofer would just come back and bring Vanessa Marcil with her. :)

I adore Richard Dean Anderson and Liz needs her father right now.

• Members

If they had any sense they would also introduce Keesha to screw with Jason and Sam, but I don't think GH would dare pair post-accident Jason, their cool hero, with a woman of color.

But more likely, they will waste these Wards the same way they did the last Justus. Minority representation is in no way a priority for this show. If you asked them they'd just say, 'what are you talking about? We feature Sonny everyday!'

• Members

I know a lot of ex black soap watchers who saying they not going to watch GH. They know what they going to do to the two black characters.

But I want to know if The ratings sky rocket pass B&B because of these two new black characters would they still not write for them or get rid of them for 6 months. This probably the only time I'll cheer on GH.

• Members

She's very pretty. I can see her working with a number of partners, if she gets the chance. I'm actually pretty optimistic that GH's attempts at diversity might stick this time around. I think it really depends on how her pairings go. That's pretty much the case for any female on this show, except for LuLu.

Archived