Another actress returns to DAYS

• Members

SOD

DAYS Fave Returns

With Wally Kurth (Justin) back in town, it was only a matter of time... Judi Evans (Adrienne) is returning to the Salem and will work again with Kurth for the first time on DAYS since 1991. "He's just the greatest sweetheart and a wonderful actor and a little teddy bear," she smiles. "Through the years, I have really missed working with him, so it’s nice to see him on a professional basis." For the full scoop from Evans, check out a future issue of Digest.

Link here

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Once Wally Kurth was announced as coming back it was only natural for Judi Evans to show up at some point. I like Judi Evans and I'm wondering if this is a short or long term stint for Adrienne. Although Wally was only supposed to be around for a few weeks and six months later Justin is still in Salem.

• Members

I'd love if she were coming back long-term (if they had good story for her), but I will be just as happy with short-term. I appreciate that they're making the effort to touch parts of the story that need it -- it'd be so weird if Justin and Adrienne got divorced from a distance and that was the end. Same with getting the Lawrence and Melissa cameos for recent stories. (Of course, I'd love if they could get Patch, Kayla, John, and Marlena to peek in on their kids, but I'll take this kinda thing...)

• Members

Was I the only person on Earth who liked it when they had Adrienne on recurring in town with her family just offscreen, running the Cheatin' Heart, talking to the teens and fussing about her kids back at the house?

• Members

Hopefully, this time, they'll ditch the red hair, and give her & Wally Kurth a storyline that isn't frustrating as hell. (I loved Justin & Adrienne back in the day, but I think they got married too soon, and that limited their story possibilities.)

• Members

She is the best. It was something to watch as she played Bonnie so OTT, left for a few months, came back with new hair and you totally believed it was a different character and there was no moment where I as the audience was removed from the story because I was too busy watching this actress being different.

Archived