Y&R February spoilers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Billy and Mac, and Billy and Victoria will be played out.

They've already overexposed this wretched Billy character. Enough already.

And another story about Victor's family turning on him? We all know they'll all be begging for his "forgiveness" in a month anyway...

Not only is this hack writing team dreadfully offensive, they're dreadfully boring and predictable.

• Members

Then he is presumed dead.

Nikki or Ashley degrades herself

Nick and Victoria talk about how unfair they were to him or guilty about being angry with him.

Adam does something stupid.

All of Genoa City spend days talking about Victor's strong will to survive.

• Members

I like Billy and Chloe too, but I think putting him with Victoria is better than putting him with Mac who he does not work with at all for some reason. I don't think I've seen one person on this bored who likes them and that says something.

I was hoping for this. To my surprise JT and Mac actually seem to have chemistry this time around.

• Members

I do find the idea of Billy and Victoria kinda creepy since they were once played by siblings...though i suppose what matters now is that they aren't anymore and that even if one of the Tom siblings came back (most likely Heather of course) the other probably wouldn't.

• Members

The Newmans turn their backs on Victor- This is now officially an annual even and they each always end up crawling back.

Daisy frames Lauren zzzzzzzzzzz, find me a good story for Lauren that doesn't revolve around Sheila....

Gloria wants to team up with Jack God I have not missed Gloria or JW's antics errr acting as this character at all

Ashley’s memories begin to return I don't know if TPTB knows how much ED does to keep this character afloat with the horrid writing for her, I'm not expecting any improvement on the writer's part, expectations terribly low.

Adam scrambles to cover his tracks I see more hasn't changed.....

Victoria returns from Dubai in early to find JT and Mackenzie growing closer ***sighs***

Despite Billy’s yearning for his lost love Mackenzie, his combative relationship with Victoria continues to throw sparks Oh geeezzz Billy sleeps with a female character he's not related to what a shocker

Noah leaves Genoa City I'm not mad at KS at all but with him and the Noah character TPTB also show they cannot write good stories for the young characters among other things.

• Members

Can't Victoria find a man her own age? And why do Victor's loved ones always turn against him when they KNOW doing so only makes them look even dumber when they come crawling back?

J.T. so needs to be gay. Or at least bi. I'm not up for a retread with him and Mac, especially in light of what's going on w/ her and Lane.

Archived