Y&R: Episode discussion, week of January 18, 2010

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jill to Tucker: You're a son of a Bitch. Truer words were never spoken. Just because Katherine is old does not mean she is or has ever been a saint. I find it ridiculous that Katherine and folks would not research the company they were buying but I do like that Tucker has control. I certainly like him better than Victor.

• Members

Then they should write that during his spare time he's head of security at White House state dinners.

I'm sure any real business people thoroughly investigate the share holders of every company they do business with, let alone buy. But TIIC are so inept at their own business why would they be better at knowing how any other works.

• Members

WORD!

As I've been saying forever, everything on this show is so anticlimactic, and everything has a shoddy build up, so it's hard to invest.

Everyone looks like a damn idiot in this Tucker storyline.

I think Victor has been ruined since Colleen's death, and I don't think I can ever forget his role in all of that and then getting her heart as some type of prize after it. <_<

• Members

Neil and Ashley or "NASH" as some are calling them have already become my couple to root for. There have not been any other couples that I've actually enjoyed. But I'm enjoying NASH! Victor's jealousy will come shining through. The much sexier, younger, more charismatic guy who worked for him is now dating one of "his" women. Vic won't like that but I sure will! LOL! And that picture of SN as Tucker says it all IMO! He will be a total bastard and a very formidable foe for Victor!

• Members

I don't see anything other than friendship chemistry between Neil and Ashley, and if they do manage to hook up, watch their relationship be played twice a month, like Neil's previous relationships with those twits Karen and Tyra.

I wonder what Olivia would think about her BFF hooking up with her brother in law? Oh wait, they don't care...

Not that it matters after Olivia's Brad fiasco, but still, she has strong ties to both these characters.

Archived