What are you doing new years...

KLN

• Members

So, what's everybody's plans? Going out to a party, getting smashed... sitting at home with your significant other and having a quiet evening... going to bed early... watching the ball drop on TV?

I'm still undecided.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's actually interesting this topic on New Years Plans because last week in school I heard all these different juniors in my high school talking about what they would do on New Years and we pretty much have the same ideas. I plan on doing what I'd say most people do on New Years...getting drunk and high. It's almost like a tradition to party and go all out on New Years so that's what I plan on doing. Plus, I don't have school the next day so all the more reason. But now saying this, does anyone think it's bad or "uncool" to get drunk and high on New Years?? I mean I can see if your under legal age to do it but I am and it's still New Years. What do you other SON posters think? Sorry if this is like a taboo... :( But really what do you think? Post your opinion if you like.

• Members

No clue yet, but maybe something along the lines of DanTheMan lol.

I plan on doing what I'd say most people do on New Years...getting drunk and high. It's almost like a tradition to party and go all out on New Years so that's what I plan on doing. Plus, I don't have school the next day so all the more reason.

Rock On! B)

• Members

I will be working until 11, so I wont do much because I have to be at work the next day at 9am. Me and a couple of friends are gonna go to Atlanta during the week to celebrate it instead. New Years has been the bad luck holiday for me, it almost never turns out well.

• Members

I don't get drunk on New Year's because I'm not a stay awake and act stupid drunk. I'm a let-me-find-a-corner-so-I-can-sleep drunk. But I do plan to consume some booze Saturday night. And since I get paid this week, I can afford it. :lol:

Glad you like the banner Hartless. We need something hot to stare at! ;)

Archived