HBO: Game of Thrones

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Who do you consider the "star of the books" then?

I'd say he's one of the Top 5 characters judging by the amount of chapters he has and the mentions he gets from even other characters in the series. His actions alone have driven a majority of hte books in the stories.

But yes Peter Dinklage owns the role of The Imp. That being said they did a horrible job last year with his relationship with Shae....I won't say more except to say that what was shown onscreen was a little off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ciaran Hinds was amazing on Political Animals on USA Network. Very much looking forward to seeing him on TV again.

However I'm kinda blah about this show. While I love the books the last season started off okay and quickly went downhill into terrible territory. I hope this season is great but the previews haven't given me much hope.

Still I love the casting and the actors themselves have never let me down. It's more the story and plot changes that have ruined it for me.