December 21-25, 2009

Toups

• Members

I don't really think other places (like Lifetime or whatever) are looking to see if it moves up in ranking during some of its final year or not to pick it up--surely they realize a couple thousand viewers isn't a big diff (I mean this with all good will--I HOPE it gets picked up somewhere, I just don';tthink these tiny changes in ratings means much to people not connected to the big three networks)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeeeeez with GH so low. This upsets me. OLTL shouldnt be at the bottom...It is soo good. And GH being under ATWT? Funny...but sad. I know the writing is craptastic lately at GH, but its not THAT bad. It was comfortable at number 4!

But, GH is still 2 in both women 18-49 demos, so that means its safe does it not?

• Members

Toups, Friday's ATWT was a new episode and not a repeat.

Ouch for OLTL... 1.7?? And AMC continues with a 2.0.....this show sucks......lol. GH continues to fall....AMC still the #1 soap on ABC which isnt saying much considering it awful writing.

• Members

First off a cancelled ATWT is still beating GH and OLTL. Second GH is worse than ATWT at this moment. I have seen GH and it's a big mess. JJ return did squat for the ratings and whats his name..Franco didnt bring those big ratings they wanted. I think Franco or whatever his name is brought the ratings down. Who should be in the bottom two ...AMC and GH....not OLTL.

• Members

Wow GH and OLTL just keep sinking lower and lower while AMC continues to rise. But I think AMC has been good lately, that week is no exception..it was also the return of Greenlee. I'm happy for AMC. GH is disappointing, this Franco stunt still has not done the show any justice ratings-wise :( . I don't watch OLTL, so I don't know what to say....everyone says it's so good, but these ratings just don't reflect that at all...

• Members

True but ATWT has already beaten both AMC and OLTL in the demos a few weeks ago. GH is just a matter of time with the Franco mess...LOL...I am just happy ATWT is beating two other soaps in Total Viewers. It should be beating AMC too..hopefully soon it will.....lol.

Archived