ATWT Tribute Thread

• Members

Steve has that one pic labeled as:

Bob & Kim with Skala and Vigoda

Based on what the two of you are saying I think you may be referring to the photos in #222. If you are Steve has them labeled as:

Beau, Dee and Annie

Beau & Dee

And the headshots...if you are referring to the blonde lady......Steve has labeled as

Lee Meredith_Charmane

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

By the way, I found a disk in Steve's desk labeled ATWT Photos. Some of the photos that I originally uploaded from Steve's old Photobucket account are on here too. Some are labeled that aren't labeled in Photobucket. I am reuploading all these pictures to a new account and will be reposting them. Trying to get them better organized maybe. So some of the original ones will probably disappear.

• Members

Judith McConnell is such a beautiful woman. It's a shame she wasn't more successful on ATWT. I guess she came in at the wrong time. She was pre-Dobsons wasn't she? I know they put her on Santa Barbara.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Sometimes I forget Cal was involved with Lucinda. Cal was one of my favorite characters for years but now he sometimes seems a bit bland to me. I still miss him though.

So that's Natalie and Carol and one of the Toms (?) and who else? Is that Carol in the other photo too the one below it?

Nice to see that they took some glitzy photos of Pat Bruder for the 30th anniversary.

• Members

Thanks. I have always wanted to see more of that era. Carol was such a popular character in the 70s -- I wonder what she would have been like if she had stayed on the show. Aside from the big guns (Lisa, Bob, Kim, John, Ellen, David -- and then all the Tom/Annie/Dee recasts) ATWT lost or junked pretty much everyone by the start of the next decade.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Was that Martina Deignan as Dee?

In a 1979 interview with John Colenback(Dan)he stated that she was fired for being overweight.

A few months later the character of Dan was killed off - a big mistake.

Colenback seemed a little dissatisfied in the interview-not thrilled with changes happening to contemporize the show.I think that his contract was not renewed,or did he leave of his own accord?

Mind you ,veteran actors always complain of the young characters getting all the stories,often forgetting that the same thing happened when they were the newbies.