(Days) The Father of Carly's Child

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO just my own personal opinion but Daniel is just a piece of sexy cardboard bounced from woman to woman. But given Daniel's ties to Victor and family I'll reserve final judgment. Daniel and Chloe are a snoozefest so at least this will spark something, if anything.

Guest dc cubs

I'm not really happy about this result. There was a lot of potential for Daniel when he arrived in Salem but now he's a manwhore who has dated a grandmother/grandaughter (Kate and Chelsea)combo. Then he started flirting with Chloe while Kate was in cancer treatments. The whole Daniel/Chloe pairing is about sex. There is nothing else to that relationship. Perhaps this could make me care more about Daniel but I'm not counting on it.

• Members

I wonder if this is just based off the fact that Daniel and Carly share scenes and remeber each other from a medical convention.

It could be done to lead you to believe he is the father just like the show led you to believe Mia was her daughter when it turned out to be Melanie.

Guest dc cubs

http://soapsphere.wordpress.com/

CC recently did an interview where she said the father is currently on the canvas.

I'm pretty sure Days isn't going to do a redux of Bo having another daughter ala Chelsea. The foreshadwowing is already there that Chloe can't have kids.

Plus Corday gave an interview to SOD when CC first joined the show that Daniel would be involved in Carly's story. I'd be shocked if Daniel is not the father.

• Members

I like Daniel. He is everything a soap hunk should be looks wise and while sort of dull, that type of character has a function on soaps. Tying him to these people is a good idea, but I have to wonder how a child of Carly and Daniel can come out looking like either of the girls who are currently the suspects for who will be the child. What will be weird is the girl is his daughter and it was not long ago he was sleeping with Chelsea, basically a contemporary. It will all look a little pervy when we get father/daughter scenes. They might have been better off making it a son, Chad. Just think about the #1 suspect, think about Stephanie, Philip, Chelsea, Max, Chloe..and suddenly Daniel is a peer, not a parent.

Archived