DAYS: December Discussion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Carly the doctor vs Hope the cop? I'd bet on the cop in a fight. LOL

Even so, Bo shouldn't go kissing other people when he's still in love with Hope. I would've liked that kiss better if Carly kissed Bo and then Bo broke off the kiss. You're not suppose to show Bo (it's Bo Brady!!) as the guy who cheats on the love of his life - that's why it didn't feel right with me; and especially for a couple like Bo/Hope. Bo/Hope are not just some couple, you have to be careful how you handle their break up.

• Members

I disagree all around, shocking! lol. Look at Hope and look at Carly. Carly could whop her ass. Esp if Hope was an emotional mess. I am glad there was no catfight tho. Something about cat fights when the people are over 25 is just... pathetic.

But, he wasnt cheating on her. Otherwise i would agree with you. She left him. She moved out. SHE JUST TOLD JUSTIN SHE WANTS A DIVORCE! There is no marriage there anymore, excpet legally, and its been going on for months now. And in the past two months, whole Hope has been ice queen to the extreme, Bo had started to have feelings for carly again, and one could argue these feelings are coming up because they never got an ending, never resolved anything. And it isnt like Hope is the one and only for Bo. True, she was gone when he fell in love with carly but he did love her very much and it was very real. Then there was Billie. Lets not forget when Bo had to make a choice between Billie and Hope, he chose Billie. Not out of commitment or anything like that, out of love. I loved the Bo/Hope discussion/argument abut the kiss and that Bo told Hope that kiss never would have happened if she hadnt left him, because its true. it wouldnt have.

I also loved Hopeless hearing Victor and Vivian plot to bring Carly down. Maybe now she will get that Bo and Carly were not lying and that Carlys world doesnt revolve around Hope like she tends to think. (I love that line a few weeks ago when Carly said "Not everything i do is about you, Hope!" thank god somebody said it).

I think the show has been very careful with the breakup. They broke up months ago, its the letting go they are doing now. And the moving on. I also think that montage was a nice reminder of what once was and served as a great comparison to what they have now become.

This whole episode was pretty good. I love that Mia is bitchy and jealous of gabbi. The Mia/Maggie scenes were fantastic and i hope DAYS adress' Mia's mother and brings her in for a bit to give us more info and insight into Mia's past. Melanie telling Maggie was great too, love the way they played that. it was like Melanie was convencing herself, not Maggie. and Molly Burnett has been wonderful in recent weeks, esp in the christmas eve, christmas, and todays show. I love that she can now show many layers to melanie at one time. She played happy, scared, loved, and heartbroken all at once. Pairing Taylor and Molly with Suzanne was brilliant on Days' part and luckily those actress' were/are smart enough to take information and grow from working with Rogers.

Ej & Sami are always a joy to watch. Plain and simple. Mostly because of Scott and Sweeney. but time to move this kidnapping plot on and at least have sami have some drama with another child for a bit.

Philip and Nathan... i can so see a fight coming on! I cant wait. Hapka was a great find for Days.

Oh, then there is ari/brady/the drug storyline, i just dont care. its the only weak point for me on the show right now.

• Members

I thought she was awful. but when i interviewed her she talked about being overwhelmed and all pressure she felt during passions so i cut her some slack. Once she got her footing here she really started to fit in well. I dont even view scenes with her, galen and eric as a passions thing anymore.

Her char, Ari, is good but not perfect. She was in prison for drugs, but cut a deal and is working for the feds trying to bring a drug ring down. She has some edge to her so thats nice. She has some issues. She is in love with Brady, and they are really sweet together but the show did a chem test with her and EJ, and i hope they dont go there because i saw zero sexual or romantic chem between them.

She also has a rocky relationship with her little sister, and that has actually been pretty good to watch IMHO.

Guest dc cubs

I agree with you that their marriage has been in big trouble for awhile. I want Bope to break up and for Bo and Carly to develop a relationship. However, in my mind it is still cheating. Bope is still legally married and Bo should not have kissed Carly. Until there are separation or divorce papers finalized he should not be moving on with Carly.

I think Days has done alright with showing the breakup of Bope. However, I think its too soon to move on with Bo/Carly. I eventually want them to get together but think Bo needs some alone time first. Plus if Bo and Carly get together too fast its a sure fire sign they won't last.

• Members

Yep... she really annoyed me in PASSIONS, but she is very endearing in this role.

Aaaaw, I just came on here to say how I loved where they're going with EJ and Ari--or, at least, where they could be going. I'm not sure about chemistry, it seems to me that they do have it (but it's too early to be sure), but I sure do love the idea of them getting together--even if it is only for a few sex moments lol--and then that is used to further the Brady/EJ feud, which is wonderful. I'd love to see them fight for Ari, with the whole drugs thing thrown in.

Yes, I am loving the different dimensions they have in their relationship--you don't often see HWs bothering with creating dynamics between family members and mundane stuff like that :lol:

• Members

This show is BORING now. I'm actually starting to miss seeing Nicole trying to cover her tracks and walk around crying about "her baby".

So not interested in this kidnapping scheme, all the vaguness about what Anna is doing just bores the hell outta me.

Hope/Bo/Carly is contrived bullshit.

Carly and her secret kid could get interesting if it's who some people are saying it is.

• Members

I know. and DAYS has been at this all around. Even little things like Doug/Julie coming and plotting tog et bo/hope back together. Bo has forged more of a relationship with victor than ever before. Victor/Brady/Philip/Justin/Bo all are a very intersting mix of male family members and i enjoy all their scenes with eachother. Sami & Brady have formed a nice sibling relationship. Rafe/Ari/Gabby have good family dynamics. We even have Maggie/Melanie/Mia who have become like a family. Maggie/Nathan. I wish the show would go back to Stepahnie/Sami bonding because both girls could use a real girlfriend. Stefano/EJ is always complex. Its not p;erfect but its more of an effort than anywhere else.

I also love that they play beats that normally soaps would just overlook and ignore.

I couldnt disagree more.

I will be good if we never see Nicole again to be honest, as much as i love Zucker.

The Anna thing does bore me, but there is so much going on elswhere i dont mind. The only really boring thing is the drug cartel storyline, for me anyways.

I am loving all the human emotions involved with carly/bo/hope/justin. and everyone for that matter.

the show isnt what it was in Nov, but its still very good. Right now they are laying some more foundation to kick off stories. I enjoy the interaction and feel of the community right now. I cant wait for carlys secret to blow up!

• Members

Hope overhearing Victor/Vivian plotting to bring down Carly was a rather amazing twist. I knew it was going to happen, but it was still a great twist to watch play out. Esp as Bo is telling Carly his marriage to Hope is over and it has nothing to do with her. Very good editing. Justin/Hope, Carly/Bo, Vivian/Victor are all very good matches and im glad they are all in one story. Add in supporting roles with Stefano/Kate and Philip/Melanie and i am hooked.

Gosh, i just love Sami & Rafe. I ahte her not telling him, but i love it too.

Arianna, EJ, Dayplayer.. drugs... Roman? yeah. i do not care. Also, Ari/Roman have more sexual chem than Ari/EJ.

LOL at the go green scene in Anna's scene. Love it! LOL, no. But it really doesnt bother me.

Archived