DAYS: December Discussion

• Members

I think bringing back Eric could make sense, although they might consider him redundant with Brady (Sami's brother, and a messy past with Nicole).

I really wish they'd bring back some of Kim's kids. They could also have Patsy Pease make a few appearances a year, I'm sure she doesn't command a big salary and she could be something of a bridge between Caroline and the younger Bradys.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which would suck, lol. I agree, though, that bringing him back as well doesn't seem like an option. However, if Jack isn't meant to stick around, 1) I want him to be killed off; otherwise, no one will get behind Missy Reeves' Jennifer moving on with anyone else; 2) I want it to be a real death, and not a "soap death," if you know what I'm saying; and 3) I want Matt Ashford to come back at least for those death scenes. We would need to see him die on-screen, sharing some final, tender moments w/ Jennifer.

• Members

Please no. Anything, but Jack´s death and Jennifer in mourning period again. Nobody will believe he is dead even when he dies on screen, his body is sliced into pieces and Jennifer has his head in a visible glass jar above the mantle. And Missy Reeves sucks as grieving widow.

• Members

The alternatives, however, are:

1) Jenn's back, and she's pissed that Jack has abandoned her (again).

and

2) Jenn's back, and so is Jack, he's just off-screen w/ Adrienne and/or Justin, depending on which actor's back on the show at that time.

• Members

The neglect of the Hortons goes back to the 80's when Bill,Laura,Tommy,Marie,Jessica,Doug,Julie,Sandy,David and Steve were all written off in a matter of years.

Since then,the family has always been fragmented and no attempt made to address the absences or bring back many of those characters.

We now get to the point that Mickey and Alice are now absent even though supposedly still in Salem.

• Members

I feel for the show in regards to Mickey and Alice. John Clarke was Mickey to most fans, and I don't know if they would have ever accepted anyone else, although if the show had tried it might have helped (I don't think John Ingle and especially Kevin Dobson were the right choices). Alice, Frances Reid is unable to make appearances, and they may not be sure what to say about Alice's whereabouts. I guess they could just say she's staying with Jack and Jennifer.

Hopefully with Maggie and Nathan (if he eventually gets a bigger role on the show) around they might have more Hortons in at some point.

• Administrator

I finally got my Stefano/Kate/Victor/Vivian scene!! That was so fun to watch. So many funny lines, especially from Victor. Vivian insulting Chloe was great too. Lots of great stuff at the K-Mansion.

Maggie having the Tom flashback when Nathan was reading the Christmas story was fabulous.

• Members

[quote name='Toups' date='28 December 2009 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1261978846' post='784385 Vivian insulting Chloe was great too. Lots of great stuff at the K-Mansion.

I always get a laugh when Chloe shows up in a group scene. Poor Chloe, she doesn't bother anyone and is constantly insulted and hated by the entire room.

Guest dc cubs

I loved Vivian and Kate arguing over Phillip and Melanie's wedding plans. These two are great rivals.

I'm all aboard the Bo/Carly train but I did love the Bope flashback montage. That New Orleans remote was fabulous. I'm glad Justin was honest with Hope about his feelings. So far the ones who don't seem to be very honest and talking about things are Bo and Hope.

I still think its too soon but I loved the Bo/Carly kiss. It was important to note that Bo is the one who initiated it. Of course Hope had to see it and I hate that they focused more on her reaction than the actual kiss.

• Members

Great comedic scenes.l They are so bitchy. Melanie is out of her league with these two women.

What is Mia's problem with Gabi? She is acting jealous and has that bitch face. Gabi isn't doing anything to her that I can tell.

Melanie is so flaky. I don't know what Nathan or Phillip see in her.

I am so sick of Hope and Bo. They need to end their marriage and never look back. I cannot stand another break up, make up story.

• Administrator

I'm so glad they're playing the rivalry up now. Kate vs Vivian is always fun to watch.

Loved the B/H flashbacks. I don't think I've ever seen the 80's Hope skating for Bo flashback before. I didn't like that Bo initiated the kiss - it didn't feel right for me. I just hope Bo/Carly don't sleep with each other before Bo gets a divorce. I'm looking forward to the Hope/Carly showdown on Tuesday.

Yikes, I don't know about never looking back. I hope they split up but Bo/Hope have to be end game in my eyes - when DAYS goes off the air, Bo/Hope better be back together.

• Members

Well, thats not very soapy. waiting tila divorce to sleep together? Boring.

And i would be a very happy person if hope dropped into another vat of acid and died this time for real. Bo is a million times better away from her. I dont even care if its carly, anyone but hopelesstwit.

• Members

In GL's final episodes where Josh and Reva reunite, I found it so sad for both characters, Josh in particular. They could never be happy together so I decided that after the credits ended, Josh and Reva pointed at the each other laughed and happily went their separate ways. I feel the same way about Bo and Hope. They should have been done ages ago or put together and sent off with John and Marlena and Patch and Kayla.

• Members

I give Hope credit for her self-control today. If I had walked into my living room and found my husband kissing another woman, I would have torn him a new one and probably thrown a few things at him as well. I would have then told the woman where to get the hell off and wish her all the ill will in the world.

Archived