DAYS: December Discussion

Guest dc cubs

I loved the use of flashbacks in today's show. Maggie and Julie were great today and that flashback to Mickey giving Maggie the red shoes was wonderful.

I was riveted during the Carly buried alive storyline. Carly is falling apart and Viv is loving it. Those buried alive flashbacks were awesome.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have pretty much always seen Hope like this. If she doesnt like you, this is how she has always acted. Its just never been a focal point, because she normally likes everyone. That said, i do see why others see a change in her and i like that the show has her say "i cant belive this is what i become" "i dont even know myself anymore" etc..

Carly is a homewrecker? You cant wreck a broken home, and Hope broke her home. She left him, she took his child away, she moved into his fathers house, she is leaning on another man, she shut him out, she said she wants a divorce. Furthermore, Bo is the one who let Carly in, he is the one who is keeping her secret, he is the one who kissed her. I would say Bo and Hope did a damn good job of wrecking their own marriage.

Archived