DAYS: Where is Ivan?

• Members

With the great classic villain Vivian being back, where is Ivan?, has she traded him for this new one Gus?

Or where has he gone?, i dont think she has mentioned him once? With so many irritating characters on screen right know, a little comedy

with Ivan & Vivian would be nice to see again, so is he coming back or what?, dont think so, but where is he?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

I miss Ivan too. It's hard to think of Vivian without Ivan. Gus isn't working for me. Days has not mentioned Ivan at all so we have no idea where he is or what happened to him. He did win the lottery right before he left the show last time so maybe he doesn't need to work for Viv anymore.

• Members

I definitely could see those characters having had a falling-out offscreen. Maybe once this initial Carly story dies down, or at least once Viv is re-integrated into Salem, we'll get some info on Ivan, or even see him return to get mixed up with her.

• Members

Ivan's been based near his home in the New Mexico/Arizona region since leaving "Days", and he's mostly been doing movies that film in those two states as well as in his native Czech Republic. But hopefully he'd be up to commuting to Burbank to make an appearance with Louise again.

• Members

I would love having Ivan ("Eeee-vahhhhhhhhhhhhhn" -- loved the way Vivian pronounced it) back, too. He was great as Vivian's lovesick slave. I also loved the brief friendship Celeste and Ivan hatched over the years, too. It's one of those "filler" things about Days that made it stand out.

Archived