AMC: Wednesday - 10.28.2009

• Members

This just isn't my damn day. My brand new cellphone's LCD screen cracked. I missed out on a gig because I didn't get the message, so that's money gone... and now this woman is apparently taking over the scripting of an already ill-plotted show?!? I appreciate Hall and Cohen are on leave, but DAMN!

Jesse's an ass hat. He's a horrible father and a horrible police chief.

Brot and Natalia = B)

More JR and Eunice. :rolleyes:

Ryass vs. Annie.

Ryass, Erica, Zach plotting their sick plot.

Wasn't paying attention for most of it. One the phone with Verizon.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, Jesse yelling at Natalia today. I REALLY cant stand the guy anymore. He treats her like crap. He only wants to protect his corrupt self and the lies, crimes and mess that he's gotten himself into. I hope when she finds out hte truth about her loser father that she loses all respect for him. She looked up to him as a role model and partly became a cop bc of him. He's the worst example she could follow and Id be highly disgusted to see him for what he really is

• Members

I can't believe they are going to do this with making Adam think he's seeing Stuart.

The "good" people on this show continue to get more and more unwatchable.

At one time I did think Pratt knew how to write for Adam/Erica. That's not going to happen, but even if it did, I can never really enjoy their scenes together after this. I will have a hard time even watching them.

It's almost like a motto. Making Viewers Uncomfortable Since ____

• Members

Bring on Kate Hall or Kimberly Hamilton!

I hope Natalia calls him out on his crap and gets him fired, but after the way Angie keeps forgiving him, I doubt she'll be mad for more than a week.

At one time, Pratt did write well for Adam/Erica, but this latest twist will irreparably destroy their friendship. He can't forgive her for gaslighting him!

• Members

Yep that's theonly way the story can be redeemed and made interesting to me--if they really play up her realizing all the frankly immoral as a police chief stuff he's done (I liked her stuff with Brott and I get why cuz of his background he'd have more respect for Jesse, but come on, tampering with the car.... boo)

I know you Americans apparantly have an epidemic of obese children (unlikes, of course, us perfect Canadians :P ) but that bizarre Halloween game was new to me--instead of a few candies or bobbing for apples they teachers seemed to be keeping the kids distracted by feeding them endless donuts on a string :D

• Members

LOL! This made me laugh. Definitely a cultural difference, because I'm 30 years old, and I've seen this done at Halloween parties every year ever since I was a kid, so it didn't even faze me! I even have pictures of me around the age of 4 or 5 at a Halloween party eating a donut on a string!

• Members

Fine, then clearly it's a Northeast thing. Obviously so since I'm in Connecticut, the show's in New York and it takes place in Pennsylvania

Jesse is, indeed, a horrible father, horrible husband, horrible cop -- FANTASTIC slave for Zach, though. :mad: When Zach snaps his fingers or barks at him, he comes a-runnin'. Feets dont fails me now, massah! Jesse is deplorable.

Archived