OLTL's Jared Goes Missing

DAYS: Chad Learns Sydney Is "His"

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW

Y&R: Cane and Lily Renew Their Vows

B&B: Is Bill Using Katie?

ATWT: Vienna and Babs Tangle

DAYS: Carly Rescues Rafe

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: For Always, GL

EDITORS' CHOICE: Peter Bergman (Jack, Y&R)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cassadine cut-off? The delay in bringing Matt Borlenghi in as Valentin. He should be in by the end of the year (originally scheduled for 10/14). JJ's return, SB's exit pushed things back.

Y&R: Nick and Sharon do go back to the cabin where Faith was conceived. Sharon is there first, and Nick shows up. They spread the ashes. "It's just a devestating time for them." (Case). They share an emotional moments but Morrow clarifies they're not getting back together "right now." They have a history that's always going to be there, and "Nick/Phyllis are building a history, too." Jack calls Sharon, offers her Brad's place. She mulls the offer. Nick goes home to Phyl who "is just made of good stuff." She sees he's in mourning (as well as Sharon) and is definitely not trying to get in any digs. She does tell Nick he can't close himself off like he did with Cassie. Can Nick stay away from Sharon? Morrow doesn't know what the writers have planned for either couple. "There is no telling what could happen next."

ATWT Casting: Tamara Tunie returns on 10/15.

• Members

Dude, I just noticed how big EB's name is on that cover, lol.

I'm going to do a brief recap of this article.

He calls the contracts actors sign bullshit basically. One-sided. You sign a three year contract, but the management has the right to revisit them ever 26 weeks. SOD notes this has always been the case, he notes that they weren re-visited to this degree and notes while he understands it's not the best economic times that the paycuts are "extraordinary." He notes it's not so much the pay-cut, but it's the ungracious way they handle it. He notes he was the first actor to agree to cut his salary (two years back). He said he got a cold letter from a lwayer this time, that's it, "you get the impression they don't care. It's not even about the money." He blames corporate culture - cut, cut, cut - but in the end you're also cutting the product. Looks like Y&R also sent a casting call for a new Victor. "I react to intimidation very badly." He thinks MAB is great and the show is "damn good." CBS has always been very nice. Talks about his respect for the Bells. He admits it would be hard to walk away from Y&R forever and lists the reasons why and talks about his enormous respect for the cast. He's not opposed to joining another soap. "It's still all too raw. After all the publicity one has done...after all the covers one has sold." LOL, okay back to the article. He says others have contributed in that way as well. He's furious, he's hurt. "We don't want to be dealt with like some cog in the wheel." He restates that he understands the financial issues here, but he can't comprehend the cold nature they're handling it with.

• Members

No, he is not trying too hard. He is just using the gold old "Navy Seal" technique as probably ordered ;):) and not the one where you crush a man with your bare thighs either. :lol: I do love it however that neither fanbase will know what's coming so they will just have to watch or don't watch.

I love Eric Braeden and agree with him up to a point...but if we get a stalemate here I would imagine the show would make this a slow transition. I hope they all can come to some form of an agreement. I only watch this show because of the veterans period. None of the newbies are even 1/32nd close in talent and charisma.

Archived