GH: James Franco Joins The Cast

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

D-Listed just posted the best comments to this "James Franco is on GH and my brain just exploded" story.

Port Charles' Newest Resident

Submitted by chicagokristi on Thu, 10/01/2009 - 12:01pm.

You know homeboy had to be HIGH as a kite when he made that phone call. I bet he also did some QVC shopping that night too...

----

Submitted by DeeDee on Thu, 10/01/2009 - 11:54am.

This sounds like a move hatched by a couple of potheads after a wake and bake session.

Friend: "Dude, you know what would be funny, if you were one of those hot soap opera hunks."

James: "heheheehehe, yeah it would."

*James dialing cellphone* "Hello agent, yeah I wanna be on a soap. You know, the one with Luke and Laura. Cool man, thanks." *bong bubbling*

Friend: "Dude, you're gonna get so much snatch after this!

James: "Yeah and weed money!"

-------------------

OMG, DeeDeeee! Is that you?!

• Members

WHAT??

I was stunned when I read this headline on the Huffington Post. I've never heard of an A list actor joining a soap opera... Should be very, very interesting. Hopefully this gives ABC Daytime/General Hospital a boost in ratings and buzz!

I can't help but to complain about Jason and Sam getting this main storyline. Do we really need to see her run around in a push up bra saving Port Charles from this new mystery man? Rather see Franco's character interact with Luke and/or Sonny.

• Members

For me, this news has almost as much WOW factor as if Johnny Depp decided that, since Vanessa loves watching "Les Feux de l'Amour" back in France, why doesn't he become the new Adam Newman recast for a couple of months?

Next stop: Marion Cotillard as Brenda Barrett.

• Members

"HARVEY WEINSTEIN CO. TO DEVELOP AND PRODUCE ATWT REPLACEMENT FOR CBS!"

"NANCY GRACE HEADLINES AN ALL FEMALE PANEL TALK SHOW FOR NBC!"

"WILLIAM PETERSEN TAKES OVER PRICE IS RIGHT HOSTING DUTIES!"

"TIM BURTON TO DIRECT GH'S HAUNTED HOUSE SWEEPS STUNT!"

"ZAC EFRON TAKES OVER THE ROLE OF WILL ON NBC'S DAYS OF OUR LIVES!"

• Members

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon as AMC's new (de-SORASed) Hayley and Matteo!

Wait, nevermind. Reese would never "stoop" to doing Daytime.

Y&R must be shitting themselves right now. Shitting themselves. ABC and GH are finally serious about wanting to take that #1 spot. If Marcil comes back for a one-year cycle, it will all be over for Y&R's unbroken #1 run.

Archived