Emmy-winning superstar LINDA DANO comes to Brandon's Buzz!

• Members

She remains best-known for her Emmy-winning role as the outrageous Felicia Gallant on NBC's classic soap "Another World," and she is returning to QVC this week to celebrate the second anniversary of her enormously successful collection of home furnishings and accessories, and now the fabulous LINDA DANO is stopping by the Buzz with an exclusive sneak peek of what's in store on her latest visit to the shopping channel, as well as a frank discussion about what she believes will save the genre of daytime television!

Brandon's Buzz w/ LINDA DANO!

September 29, 2009

10pm EDT / 7pm PDT

www.blogtalkradio.com/brandonsbuzz

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is doing EXTREMELY well. We taped the conversation on Friday afternoon, and she was very frank and matter-of-fact about both her time in soaps, and why she thinks they are floundering. I also asked her if she misses that part of her life, and I was pretty stunned by her answer. It was one of the best chats I've ever had on my show, and I can't wait for everyone to hear it! Tomorrow night, 10pm EDT, www.blogtalkradio.com/brandonsbuzz.

(Also, for those who can't listen tomorrow night, the show can be downloaded as a podcast from the iTunes music store.)

• Members

Yeah, I liked Lucas and Felicia too. I also liked Mitch and Felicia, they were an odd mix but they worked, thanks to the chemistry between Linda and William Gray Espy. And of course Cass and Felicia and Felicia and Wallingford, some of the best soap friendships of all time.

I wish I'd gotten to see more of her with Zane.

• Members

At the end of the day, I just like Linda Dano and she imho is the best soap actress of her generation when it comes to imbueing a character with all of the actor's personal charm, warmth, and characteristics. You always know you're watching Linda Dano, and when you're Linda Dano, that's a good thing. Not all actors are blessed in that regard.

Archived