OLTL: Recast

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I did hear Cady may not have been around for so long, but why don't they just reveale her secret between David. I heard about the child she had with Spencer she gave up, but I think it has more to do with David, I don't know. It's been months. Paige ain't that great. I just wanna know more of the secret/reveal

• Members

From celebratingthesoaps;

Alexandra Neil (Dr. Paige Miller, One Life to Live) takes over the role starting January 27th. The role, previously played by Cady Huffman and Kimberlin Brown, will now be a contract role. Neil has appeared on many soaps over the years, her last role being Dawn on As the World turns in 1995.

WHat's so good about this character?

• Members

Oh my! she looks AMAZING now! Her run of Ryan's Hope (1978-79) just finished airing on SOAPnet a few months ago and I think she;s a GREAT actress. The character was a bit daft, but she was truly fantastic in the role.

No telling how she is 50 years later, but I'll be tuning in to see her.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 24 2005, 10:57 PM)

Oh my! she looks AMAZING now! Her run of Ryan's Hope (1978-79) just finished airing on SOAPnet a few months ago and I think she;s a GREAT actress. The character was a bit daft, but she was truly fantastic in the role.

No telling how she is 50 years later, but I'll be tuning in to see her.

50 years later, WTF?!?!? Must be a typ-o.

Archived