AMC: Aiden Turner Casting News

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hello Zendall Fan. I don't think that Charles Pratt is A Liar. I think They were going to Set Up Greenlee Still being Alive and then Ryan or Somebody would find her Next January or February. I think it would be February since They would be Taping in Los Angeles in January. Anyway, I Think that Rebecca Refused to come back so They had to Scrap That. I think that Charles Pratt was going to Wrap Up the Stuart Killer Storyline by Labor Day, but then They Decided to Move to Los Angeles. Charles Pratt didn't know who would make the Move so he Doesn't know who he will make be Stuart's Killer. Why would Aidan be Killed ? Wouldn't Aidan go to Prison ? Aidan didn't Kill Stuart because Aidan was by the Gate when the Gunshot went off and Emma Told Adam that he knew that Mommy didn't kill Stuart. Why wouldn't Emma say that to Aidan ? Adam had the Voice Overs and Adam was Drugged. I will say that Often Somebody Says Something on their Deathbed so if They were going to do that, then that would be A Good Time for him to say that. However, They won't do that now if Rebecca is not coming back. Maybe Aidan goes to where Greenlee is being Held and Nurse Gayle Kills Aidan before he even Finds Greenlee and then We Still Don't See who Nurse Gayle is Taking Care of. Then, It Might Turn out that Nurse Gayle is Taking Care of Vanessa. Jody

Archived