Y&R: Fire Maria Arena Bell, Hogan Sheffer, Scott Hamner, and Paul Rauch

• Members

It's sad that I agree with you!! <_< But you know this scenario could be sort of like a huge corporation layoff, restructuring or about to file for bankruptcy...you give your top employees/top wager earners a nice severance pay equaling a few years so u don't have to pay the other costs e.g. health care & retirement benefits. And then if you don't improve it's buh bye!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As I said in the other thread, the people writing Y&R are too in love with themselves and their crappy writing to ever admit their mistakes and that the show is very problematic right now. I have to believe it's more than just Maria Arena Bell that doesn't think the show is problematic at the moment. Their heads are too far up their asses. I find it very hard to believe any of them worked hard on the crap airing right now. Things are getting more and more confusing, and badly executed, and it feels like stuff they've been writing for the past couple of months.

• Members

According to Victoria Rowell on Twitter, this is Steven's Kent's e-mail address at Sony: [email protected]

He's of course in charge of overseeing Y&R for Sony. Anyway, Rowell seems to back up the previous claims that Sony owns the majority stock in the show.

Even if he might never read them, I encourage all of you to e-mail him and state your problems with the show and this writing regime. Maybe, out of some hope, this will somehow lead to better changes at the show, both behind and in front of the camera.

Archived