AMC: Friday, Aug 28, 2009

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Denise Vasi is beyond horrible. LOL! I love Natalia. AMC will never learn. They have talented actresses and push them aside to feature the less talented and tedious ones like Denise Vasi and the one who plays Marissa.

It is official. Pratt has made AMC into GH. David is running around pointing guns at women like Sonny and Jason.

• Members

I love Natalia, too. The actress has turned into a real find, imo (and I didn't really like her at first). Love the brother-sister chem for Natalia and Frankie.

Randi, Randi, Randi. *shakes head* WTF is your problem? Not bright, that one. Not at all. Angie should have soap-slapped the silly out of her.

David was always too smart to need guns. He's been reduced as a character by Pratt's fascination with firearm violence (though I appreciate the severity of David's, in particular, desperation regarding his stolen child). Loved that David so easily put Jake's brilliant "plan" together.

I so wish Liza would really drop Kendall as a client and Zach as crush. She's got so much potential in other arenas.

Zach is an ass.

• Members

Jacob Young was really good as JR went into shock and tried to tell his father about the cancer, but was berated by Adam for drinking. I wish this story weren't so centered around JR romancing Marisa, though.

I felt bad for Marisa when Liza was going on about her feelings for Zach. What kind of boss tortures her employee with tales of her pathetic love life?

Finally David knows the truth about his baby! ITA that David wouldn't have resorted to pointing a gun, but I hope this story at least gains some emotional stamina now as David confronts/punishes Jake & Amanda.

Denise Vasi just keeps proving that she shouldn't be an actress.

Shannon Kane was great as Natalia learned that Jesse covered up for Randi. I can't wait for more of her scenes on Monday.

• Members

Randi dun did it now, gurl!!! <_< Betraying family over a baby that's not even hers... after all the laws that have been protecting this street walking whore.

First of all, let me get my Rebecca Taylor on and repeat what's already been said a thousand times -- DENISE VASI IS A HORRIBLE ACTRESS!

I'm so glad that David proved just how ridiculous that "brilliant" Martin plan was by figuring it out in 0.02 seconds flat.

• Members

I think he would have resorted to it. Enough is enough! He's used as a punching bag, a choking bag, chained to a piano at gunpoint... He's battled those Martin fools with his wits, not his fists or guns. But, like I said, there had to have come a time where he just got fed up -- and this is it. He would NOT have gotten the truth out of Sliza without that gun.

• Members

Too bad he did't shoot himself in his kidnapping head!

This whole story is insane because David kidnapped 2 babies ,Maria and "whoever" he has locked up how!

Then u have Tad who a few years ago teamed up with David to kindapp 2 babies and not a 1 of them paid for it not even a little bit.

Don't get me started with his drugging and sleeping with women and drugging a nursing mother.

If your going to do a story like this they need to have someone to root for in this deal they should all jump in a lake and drown.

• Members

AMEN!

I don't give 2 sh!ts about anyone remotely related to this story, but I hope that David tortures dumb and dumber. Amanda is a slut who wants to believe she is better than the man she gave a child when she would do anything for a dollar. Tramp! And Jake just really needs to go back to work. However, how soon we forget that David paid slutty Amanda to get a recovering alcoholic drunk when he was his most vulnerable so that he could take Lil A from him. David is a loathesome creature, and he is no better off with a child than anyone else in this god forsaken story. I can't stand him at all! He gets no sympathy from me.

ANDREA

Archived