Eden Riegel getting hate mail!

• Members

I'm not sure if AMC needs to kill more legacy characters just for personal hostility. We see how well that worked with Dixie and the pancakes.

I don't ever want to see Bianca again, no matter who plays her, because even if she did return full time, they would just make her straight anyway.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ER is a media whore who's just trying to drum up interest in her imaginary career. The other relocated cast members had the good sense to issue a "not interested" and move on. ER has to be in the press every other day with her will I/won't I nonsense. She's overestimating her importance both onscreen and offscreen. Film and prime time didn't want her, so becoming tabloid fodder is the only way she can feed her ego.

• Members

Eden was offered to extend but truend it down ebcause it was going to all about Zach/Reese. it was the actress from passions who aksed to extend and was turned down.

It took them 7 yrears to recast Kendall. That being said Binks can be a recast.

As for the hate mail it's not really hate mail it's just peeps saying the role should be recast with the chick from GH.

• Members

Other than the death trheats deom David fans when she returned for the Zoe story she never gets hate mail.

The Zendall fans left her totally alone.

She's not really getting hate mail this time just some peeps who thinks she should step aside and let some recurring chick from GH takeover the role.

• Members

Definite recast. I don't know how ER could come back and look Lucci or any of her other costars in the eye after all the gloating about 47 dollar budgets and imaginary characters. Trying to make the move to LA all about her has been very unseemly.

• Members

Well, passive/aggressive self-promoter if you prefer. She doesn't have what it takes to issue a classic Julia Barr "once a television icon" statement and shut the door forever so she continually pops up in one "Is Bianca Coming Back?" drama after another to keep her name alive. She probably sends the hate mail to herself so she can eke out another headline.

Also, you don't see Helmut or the spouses of any former GL cast members spouting off with their opinions on the state of the show which once employed their husband or wife.

Archived