Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of August 17

• Members

The reason you only see positive comments about TS over at SOC is because if you say anything remotely negative about Tammin's acting (which is her craft) or critique her performances in episodes you get deleted. However, you seem to be free to say anything negative about any other actors without being censored. Tammin seems protected not only at Y&R/Sony but also at SOC.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You must be a poster at SOC (J/K) :rolleyes::lol: since they only allow posters to her praise but especially when she doesn't deserve any... :rolleyes:

I really don't care whether or not she shaved her head, it's her lifeless acting that I have a problem with. Although if I were making the dough she's making, I'd make the sacrifice.

You promise?!? I hope that I never hear nor see anything of her again. Ever!

• Members

[DeeeDee] Eh. No. [/DeeeDee]

Constructive criticism of any actor is allowed at SOC, including Tammin. Malicious, inflammatory bitching is not. I counted two negative comments about her portrayal in that thread alone (one of which is from you, shockingly enough).

• Members

I assume you're referring to me? Sorry, but me? Do you think I'd actually last at that stupid site but I do like to read the idiotic posts. Some of them are so off the wall they sound uneducated. I suppose you think there are only a few people who prefer AL to TS?

Archived