AMC: Thursday, July 16, 2009

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I'm back temporarily using a friend's computer since mine crashed. Ironically, I have more free time now since I'm on disability after breaking my right wrist three weeks ago.

Just say no to Ryanica! Cameron & Susan may be friends, but just like Rylee, there is no chemistry there. Too bad TIIC won't give us Zachica instead!

I loved how Emma stood her ground to Ryan's questioning. Zach is an a-hole for wanting to wake her up and interrogate her. That was a great cliffhanger with Emma calling Annie, imo.

I smell a rewrite if the baby Jake took Amanda to is really her son. Whose baby does Liza have then? I hope it's not swept under the rug.

It was great when Scott pointed out to Marisa how his father has been forgotten during this investigation. I still like them together.

Adam & Annie are my favorite couple these days. I just hope he's not using her!

• Members

Wow they actually mentioned the Dixie thing today. So Tad is no longer pursuing it because he's Mr. Happy, but what's JR's excuse?

I think the best resolution to this story would be for Palmer to have been the killer. He found out about Alexander Cambias' claims and went to avenge Dixie's death. It would allow Palmer to exit the show in a big way rather than being Langley-ed.

Not an Adam Mayfield fan but I liked what Scott had to say in his scenes with Marissa.

• Members

Annie and Adam are just pure gold for me. You see the spark in Adam, and Annie is just SPOT ON! MCE is amazing and I can't get enough of her!

I'm also happy they brought back the whole Dixie/Cambias thing - that was totally dropped and I hope they really figure out her 'real killer'.

Always love some Erica vs. Liza.

Emma is so cute - love when she says 'Steeeeew-art'. haha

• Members

Has the Emma actress stopped appearing bored? Seriously. Because towards the end of my regular viewing, that girl was looking off camera and sighing through most of her lines.

It was coming across as:

Ryan: "Emma, you know I love you, right?"

Emma: (sigh) "Yeah, sure."

Ryan: "Emma, you're the angel of the universe!!"

Emma: "Um... okay. Oh. Yeah. Thank you Daddy."

• Members

^^LMAO - I kinda see what you're saying, but I think that makes her even cuter for some reason. I love Emma - she's great - she doesn't seem fake or over-excited all the time like the girl playing Kathy.

R! You need to start regularly watching again - UGH - I need your daily comments. Plus MCE is on FIRE! Gotta love on that.

Archived