Y&R - Prediction (Not spoiler)

• Members

Does anyone else see a baby switch coming? I can see Victor trying to pull something so Ashley doesn't go crazy(ier) when it comes time to "deliver" this dead baby.

lol can someone change the title to Prediction instead of Preduction? (lol its a prediction about production!)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

maybe Victor, thinking the baby is Jack's, and feeling bad for his son, switches Sharon's baby and makes it look like Ashley's, but then finds out he stole his grandchild when Sharon finally fesses up! THAT would be good.

• Members

Tooting my own horn here. I called this about a month ago. The way MJ was hissing about Sharon and Adam was panicking over Ashley's miscarriage, it seemed that one would be anxious to get rid of a baby and the other anxious to acquire one.

Baby Switch #2: I'm betting Carly and Claudia on GH.

• Members

Just another way Y&R is trying to keep up with AMC of the last few years.

* Deaths that mean nothing.

* Numerous baby stories

* Rewriting of key points of history that go nowhere

* Pissing all over gay characters

The only thing that sets them apart is Y&R looks better. The stories suck on both shows.

• Members

I'd like it better if Victor was behind it... unwittingly stealing his own son's baby to get back at Jack/stop Jack's sister from going over the edge. When it all unraveled it'd involve Nick/Sharon/Jack/Ashley/Victor and probably Nikki, Noah, Victoria as supporting players who are all tearing him a new a$shole over this. I would love Sharon, thinking her baby died, to confess to Victor that Nick was really the baby's father and it all just hits him: He just gave his grandchild (the daughter Nick wanted so desperately) to Ashley... and he stands to lose everything: his kids, his new wife...

Soooo many angles to this. That's why it would never happen on the show under this regime. but wouldn't that be amazing?

• Members

This is going to be a yawn of a S/L. At one point, I was really hoping that Dr. Taylor lied to Adam about Ashley miscarrying in order to protect her. Wouldn't that have been the bomb, if Ashley gave birth? Can you imagine how that would've impacted Adam (shock and probably relief). Adam's behavior toward Ashley is beyond bizarre -- she's the only person who has been kind to him, naming her daughter after his mother, etc. The reactions and torture don't make sense.

Archived