AMC: Friday, July 10, 2009

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watching now...

Too much Randi this week!

I'm enjoying the remote Rianca scenes - again, she makes Ryan tolerable.

I'm missing Annie.

I hope David figures it all out - Liza doesn't need a baby weighing her down for the next few years.

I have to keep reminding myself that this is really Thursday's show, so the Friday suspense/cliffhanger won't be there... :(

• Members

I agree, but I think it would have worked as some short term stunt casting, especially since I can't see Madison staying around for more than a few months. The show sucks at developing new characters, so having a few gimmicks to get attention for a short time may not be the worst use of resources.

• Members

I say let's consider the BEST of all resources. Appearing as though this show hires GIFTED ACTORS and GIFTED WRITERS! Submitting to the worst is not the way to save - not only this show but - the genre! Stunt casting, unfinished stories and a focusing on the least talented of a stable of actors all because they're beautiful is not what soaps are about! You should NOT expect an audience to feel sorry for a stunningly beautiful young woman who has men wanting to have sex with her! It's an epic fail!

• Members

First time an episode caught my attention for a long time...Too bad I'm so far behind. I had no idea Randi has a child! Not too interested in this Who killed the D.A. storyline, I don't know much about him to begin with.. Not very exciting.

i don't like Erica/Ryan and but I loved when Erica walked down the steps in front of Kendall, lol.

Archived