B&B Another actor returns

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably. I see no reason for him to appear otherwise.

At least they're bringing back existing characters with the original actors. That is a commendable. It provides a sense of continuity.

(I can't believe I actually said something positive about B&B! :blink: )

• Members

This was a blink or you miss it role.

Bascially he was the first Italian ever to get a contract on B&B. Gio was hired as photographer for FC in 1999 and was supposed to romance Brooke and be a confidante for Kimberly Fairchild. His stories took never really off though. He was however involved in the show's VENICE location shoot before being dropped to recurring in Spring 2000. He continued to make sporadic appareances, he last in 2004.

Giovanni is gonna be a dayplayer again, Alfieri is good friends with many people at B&B and reportedly visits the studio every once in a while.

BTW, the BIG fashion show is going to take the first week of August. Accoridng to B&B's Facebook site it was filmed last week.

• Members

Don't forget that the same actor also appeared on Days of Our lives for two years (1996 - 1998) playing Franco the guy Kate hired to break up Bo and Hope before getting involved with Sami. Lucas eventually shot him dead and Kate framed Sami for the crime...leading to Sami's lethal injection (which she survived of course)

Archived