B&B: Week of June 29, 2009

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't stand Taylor's holier than thou "look how much you've hurt him" speech. GMAB...anything to deflect from the fact she banged her ex and then realized he was trashed, I guess.

If Brooke had tried that excuse, Taylor would have gotten on her high moral horse and called her a homewrecking slut.

• Members

CBS previews said that today Taylor and Brooke would have the ultimate showndown. That was it? What a letdown.

I dont think Taylor had a holier than thou attitude. She really didnt care and wasnt trying to defend herself. She was unapologetic and had no shame for screwing Ridge

• Members

That just made it worse---she pretty much acts like she has nothing to be ashamed of. She's more embarrassed Ridge y-poo isn't over the moon because he screwed her than anything else. Brooke nailed her on the "you're supposed to be comforting him" point, and Taylor pretty much ignored it and blamed Ridge's pain on Brooke.

Any competent psychiatrist would have pointed out ultimately Ric and Steffy's relationship is their relationship, and Ridge is going to have to learn to deal, or he'll do the same thing to Steffy that he's doing to Brooke--pushing her away.

• Members

She's not just a psychiatrist here...she's a mother and all of this is 100% personal. Her other daughter was killed last year and that type of pain isn't one that can so easily be seperated. She understands where Ridge is coming from, bc those emotions he has regarding Rick are ones she also shares.

• Members

It's about time someone went to the AMA and had Taylor's license to practice medicine revoked. Isn't it illegal to be administering prescription drugs without a prescription? Is she even allowed to write Ridge one of his own, with her conflict of interest? She knew she needed to get him inebriated to get what she wanted, which was why she kept pushing more wine on him. She also had a whole fist full of those pills the other day, yet when she went over for her seduction, suddenly there were only 4 in the bottle. Either Taylor is popping those pills as fast as Ridge, or she knew to only bring enough to get him where she wanted him, not in an ambulance after OD'ing. She is just as bad as Stephanie when it comes to doing anything to get Ridge away from Brooke. I guess she's hoping that the sex was so magical (if not memorable), that he'll gift her with a third rebound proposal. Desperate bimbo.

• Members

^^^^that's the spirit of what I wanted to say. But honestly, the entire show is so friggin' boring, I can't force myself to watch all of it. My stomach started lurching the moment "doped up Ridge" started seeing that pair of giant lips coming at him.

My other point was that Taylor "plays" at psychiatrist when it benefits her. Mostly when it comes to trying to convince Ridge Brooke's a demented, obsessive loon who's after him. Or Nick. Or Thorne, Eric or whatever male Taylor doesn't think deserves to be saddled with Brooke.

• Members

As much as I wanted to applaud Brooke's rather mature assessment of the situation, and literally "handing" Ridge over to Taylor----DAYUM...the one time she's really entitled to bitchsmack Taylor, she just gives up. Didn't DumbBell promise us "more camp" this summer? What?? That's only for TPIR and the Honeymoon from Hell plots?

Although, in some ways, I think it's the BEST way to drive Taylor nuts. At least if her bugged-out eyes were any indication anyway. :lol:

• Members

Taylor has no self-respect, she's going to accept Brooke's "gift", the man who admitted the drug induced boink session was a "mistake"?

Brad Bell writes these women as weak, stupid bimbos.

Oh well, bring on Brooke/Whip!

And, spoilers indicate Bill/Katie are about to hit the sheets, so rumors of Don Diamont's departure from the show are wrong, for now anyway.

Archived