B&B: Week of June 29, 2009

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What great pics! I wish I had the stomach for the BnB any more. I tuned in for Bridget's wedding. I'll read spoilers and see if there's anything worth tuning in for after that. I wonder about Bill Spencer's comment about the newest King and Queen of fashion, in reference to Bridget and Nick... interesting. The writers seem to plan to make JackieM's a huge success.

• Members

who would've ever thought that Jackie and Owen would be the best thing on B&B? Not I - but I was shocked by how hot their scenes were today. One of the hottest sex scenes I've EVER seen on a soap. Anyone wonder if Owen will now turn out to be Massimo's son thus making him Ridge and Nick's half brother?

• Members

I want Owen to be Ridge's (unbeknownst) illegitimate son. There were rumors he'd be tied to Bill Spencer...but Brad Bell already seems to have lost interest.

But all that traipsing and missing each other in the "tropics"? Like a farce...

I get this intuition that Bridget and Nick are done. Happy. Soon they'll sail off on the Shady Marlin as AJ's True Blood boost propels her into film/series, and JW gets wrangled into the Melrose redo. That would be good for the show.

• Members

Only problem is that there would then be a foot's difference between father and son. Also, though I know Hearst is probably the right age, he seems too young to me to play this guy's daddy.

Archived