Y&R: Potpourri Thread

• Members

You guys! Like O my god! Just because Mary Jane drugs Jack and tricks him into having sex with her, doesn't make it like, o my god, RAPE! You guys are so overreacting and like don't know what you're talking about. It's gonna be like TOTALLY HOT and SEXY and SO HOT and NOT RAPE AT ALL. Everybody's know that a woman can't rape a man. Men always want to have sex, especially with a babe like Mary Jane. If they don't want to have sex, then they're like total losers. If Mary Jane was like old like Jill, then maybe I could see your damage. Cause no one wants to see old ladies have sex. I mean, like gross! Imagine how disgusting Jack & Jill or Victor & Jill would be? Like so gross. I was so sad when Sabrina died cause like she was the perfect age for hot studly Victor, who totally looks as studly as ever. Anyway, only a man can rape a woman. Everybody totally knows that. Jack is totally going be into it and he is so gonna love it! SO HOT!!!! And, like also, it's totally impossible for a cute guy to rape a girl. If he's cute then she totally wants it. That's SO SEXY and HOTTT! Y&R is SO HOT and SEXXXXY! O my god. I can hardly believe how awesome all these SEXXXXY HOT stories like Deacon & Amber and Mary Jane & Jack. SO HOTTT ad SO SEXXXY!!! I hear that next week, Zapato is going to blackmail Miss Kitty into licking his balls. That's not rape it all! That's just totally HOT and SEXXXY!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said I knew Y&R was going to end up in a sad state when the writers lied saying why they firing people. I beleive the actors or actress before I believe anythnig that comes out of Y&R mouths.

They take their viewers for stupid. Y&R use to respect their viewers. But LML sewn the seeds to lie to the viewers & MAB is just picking up where LML left off.

• Members

We should have realized something was wrong when MAB screwed over Nia Peeples, a damn fine actress, for her no real reason. The idea that MAB is looking for 20-year old black girl to be the "New Dru" says a lot about MAB, and none of it very nice. The Lily cancer story would have been 10 times better with NP in a supporting role.

Archived