Nelson Ratings: June 15, 2009

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With the way this story and actor came out of the blue and the way the two act together, I've wondered whether Geary was getting his latest boytoy a job. And I'm only sort of joking. :mellow:

ETA: Ann_SS, I think you did a fine job of explaining the situation. And that Serial Drama rant and the subsequent 80+ comments are a thing of beauty.

• Members

Thanks so much. Very concise, I like it.

Well gee that sucks. I did read about the re-write though I wasn't too sure about what the actors and fans had to say.

I've never really seen Luke/Ethan share scenes, but I've seen Ethan alone and the man is horrendous.

On to YouTube to find some Luke/Ethan scenes!

• Members

I've been over AG for years now and wish that he'd leave the damn show and take his new found son with him. Mary Beth, you may be onto something in regards to Parsons and Geary because NP is the one of worst in daytime, IMO.

I'm no longer going to read Nelson's columns; he no longer deserves the hits that he's getting. He no longer knows how to leave his gay agendas out of his columns, at least you expected it from Perez.

• Members

I agree with you that Branco doesn't deserve the attention he craves. (To think that THAT is the legacy anyone wants to leave behind in his life - ??)

But I wouldn't call it a "gay agenda." I'm gay, and his agenda doesn't represent me... I think I can safely say NB's (and PH's) agenda doesn't represent the vast majority of LGBT people.

ETA: I just saw the sub-head of the subject... "Emmy Winning Journalist?" Am I missing something? Like, say, sarcasm? :lol:

Archived