AMC: Jake & Amanda...

• Members

Taking out some interesting tidbits from the NY Vue article. These are all RPG quotes.

- "The baby is healthy and the lungs are fully developed" after being supposedly delivered prematurely. So Jake is now a viable candidate for the father.

- "Jake has a plan up his sleeve, and he's got a secondary plan even further up his sleeve. His plan is to keep the baby safe with Liza [adopting it], but it's not what it appears to be." He has a moment alone with the baby and tells him, "This is not what you think. I'll be seeing you real soon."

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Amanda. Not a fan of Jake and Amanda or their plan to deny David's paternal rights. I never approve when people try to steal other people's children on the soaps. Once Amanda decided to have David's baby, she was stuck with David forever. She needs to make an accommodation with David. If Jake turns out to be that father that is good, but stop trying to deny David's paternal rights.

• Members

I don't much like it either, and think that David should be allowed to be an active part of his son's life. But at the end of the day, I don't think it's going to matter, and that it'll be Jake's kid.

Archived